Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Stinky Coworkers

dirtyhippo

Oct 25, 2009, 7:01 PM
so i hav some stinky coworkers that everytime i c them come into the restroom while im using the urinal and they go into a stall im like woo im glad i came before them! ๐Ÿคฃ theres also this old guy tht i catch occasionaly in the restroom and hes always chekin himself out in the mirror while he passes gas! ๐Ÿ˜ณ i hav no idea wat he is doin but it makes me sick. anyone else have some stories like that? ๐Ÿ‘€
meeshxsmith

Oct 25, 2009, 7:07 PM
Maybe you can carry air freshener and spray him.

It is better to pass gas in the bathroom than in the call center.
dirtyhippo

Oct 25, 2009, 7:12 PM
yea but y check yourself out while doin it? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
str8jacket5150

Oct 25, 2009, 7:19 PM
'Cause I look spiffy. I'm old too. So I don't care. You darn young people and your regularity.
meeshxsmith

Oct 25, 2009, 7:42 PM
Yeah that is pretty bizarre.
GraGG

Oct 25, 2009, 7:18 PM
you found the right forum ๐Ÿ‘€ .... you should call the old man on it instantly, like "wtf was that man? ๐Ÿคจ "... i wanna know his response
dirtyhippo

Oct 25, 2009, 7:31 PM
yea no, i thout bout it once but he looks creepy and i enjoy not having to look over my shoulder when i go to the restroom. besides i think hes jus lookin for wet spots maybe? lol
GraGG

Oct 25, 2009, 7:36 PM
weak
dualitycomplex

Oct 26, 2009, 2:45 PM
i work in a store with 3 other guys and we all on a regular basis melt the paint off the bathroom walls, its so bad we have to keep 3 differnt types of spray and body sprays for when we exit, the fan is useless and the stench drifts into the sales floor, dont even ask about fajitas night.
dirtyhippo

Oct 26, 2009, 6:15 PM
tht is not good lol well ur lucky enough to have some spray we dont here were i am. when somone rips it up in there like they usually do, it lingers for hours!! but its funy as hell wen the smell takes on the sales floor ๐Ÿคฃ thats just wow i wouldnt knw wat i would do if i walked into a store and it smelled like crap ๐Ÿคญ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.