Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I WON $500 FROM LG!!!!!!!!

whatrwkends

Oct 24, 2009, 1:39 PM
I successfully demonstrated an LG phone to the LG rep mystery shopping, and I got the gift card!!!!!!! BOO YA 😎 😎
ecycled

Oct 24, 2009, 2:05 PM
Congrats! You had to win that drawing too right? We didn't show an LG to the rep when they came through so we got nada. See how lucky you are.
whatrwkends

Oct 24, 2009, 2:18 PM
no drawing for me, I have the giftcard in my possession 😎 boo ya. I demo'd the choc 3 for them, and voila 😁
ecycled

Oct 24, 2009, 2:22 PM
Thats different than ours (att indirect). Are you VZW corp or indirect? Thats awesome though, you should be super pumped!!
whatrwkends

Oct 24, 2009, 2:25 PM
I am VZW indirect, and yes, I am SUPER pumped 😁. the envelope he gave me had the card in it, and instructions on what to do in order to activate it.
bigmike99s

Oct 24, 2009, 7:37 PM
i work att indirect and our lg thing is the rep will hand you 500 bucks right then and there and your manager gets 100 bucks also
whatrwkends

Oct 27, 2009, 2:20 PM
lucky you; I am still waiting for the stinkin redemption code to be sent. if this gets bunged up, that would SUCK.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.