Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

"Valuable" Customers!

TommyBoy

Mar 23, 2005, 2:58 AM
Ever notice how every customer paying like 50 dollars a month seem to think they are the most valuable customer your company has?

cust : I spend (always exagerated) 120 dollars with you people every month and you won't give me the same price as a new customer walking in off the street?? (cust new ever two eligible in a few months)

me : Sir you spend a base of 49.99 I am looking at your bill history and you have never paid over 85.00 a month. You have only been active with us a little over a year. IN a few months you will get up to 100 dollars off the new customer prices if you resign on a 2 year contract. If you choose to get a phone now and pay full retail that is entirley your perogative. Your phone is working fine and you just sai...
(continues)
Cigee

Mar 23, 2005, 10:19 AM
Ah yes...I call those guys "typical tools"
speedywalk

Mar 23, 2005, 12:31 PM
Yep. By sticking to the terms of your contract you have EARNED $100. How about you've earned the right NOT to be charged $175?

Customers will never understand that the phones literally bleed carriers to death. 🙄

Speedywalk
"It ain't broke, it just needs duct tape!"
phipsi95

Mar 23, 2005, 1:54 PM
once had a manager tell a customer that the $100 a month that they spend on their bill is nothing more than a drop of pee in the ocean for the company. wow.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.