Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Who is crazier Call center reps or store reps

ATTDRONEV2.5

Oct 18, 2009, 3:41 PM
Call Center Reps

My job description:

I'm stuck in a small 3 sided room tied to the wall phone listening to the voices in my head(set) tell me crazy stuff... 😛
CinBellguy12

Oct 18, 2009, 3:43 PM
I ma stuck in 5 by 5 box staring out at the rest of the world hoping some stops and talks to me. then relizaing i was doing better off not talking to the people that stop. I am mall map, therphist, magicain and some days i might sell something.
ecycled

Oct 19, 2009, 11:34 AM
The definition of insane: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

According to this we are both nuts.

However, the call center rep that acts like she has had like 10 red bulls and is super happy and overly glad to talk to me is kind of unnerving.
peachy_keen24

Oct 19, 2009, 4:52 PM
Whenever I call my phone company and I get someone on the phone that's super happy, I just tell them "its ok, I know your truly unhappy you don't have to be fake to me." lol
peachy_keen24

Oct 19, 2009, 4:50 PM
definitely call center reps...we don't get to socialize with the outside world face to face...we have to deal with them calling and yelling in our ears which drives us crrrazy

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.