Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

Pull the door

ecycled

Oct 16, 2009, 5:42 PM
Just like the title says. Here at my store tons of ppl push the door and look at it, or walk into it.
CinBellguy12

Oct 16, 2009, 5:44 PM
Try looking the oother side of a double door..... hours of amusement!
SMR1990

Oct 16, 2009, 5:44 PM
oh man I love that stuff. best entertainment of the day. I ahve two doors at the entrance, one stays locked. Everyone always pulls that one first. Then they either push on that same one or push the other one. Then they start looking confused and ask if we are open. At this point I usually point to the second door and motion to pull.

They never read the HUGE BLACK LETTERS on the correct door that says PUSH!
SMR1990

Oct 16, 2009, 5:46 PM
oh and not to mention when they forget to bring the phone in and ahve to run outside, only a few seconds/minutes from when they entered and when they come back inside I get to go through the same process again.
ecycled

Oct 16, 2009, 7:17 PM
SMR1990 said:
oh and not to mention when they forget to bring the phone in and ahve to run outside, only a few seconds/minutes from when they entered and when they come back inside I get to go through the same process again.

Or and I.D. for verification, or money, or box, or charger. They leave everything in the car.

Boy Scouts: Be Prepared. People learn it!
meeshxsmith

Oct 16, 2009, 7:39 PM
I had the same thing happen at my old store. To come in you had to push the door, and to go out you had to pull the door. I had to help some old people in and out of the door because they could not figure it out!
CinBellguy12

Oct 16, 2009, 5:47 PM
Nothing is more amuzing when the i am going to act like 12 yr old and pout out the door custmer that can not get out due to the locked door!
NEPats726420

Oct 17, 2009, 2:06 PM
๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿ˜•
jeffatt

Oct 17, 2009, 12:28 PM
That stuff is killer. Cracks me up! We have a single door, so you would think that would simplify things greatly from a double door.

I can't tell you how many people reach for the WRONG SIDE of the door. It pulls to come in and push to go out and you'd think it was the most complicated system known to man. These same people that pull the wrong side also push the wrong side on the way out.

Or another....they try to push to come in, then push the other side, then act like they can somehow PULL on the wrong side that doesn't even have a handle.

Seriously people....push or pull, follow the door handle...
NEPats726420

Oct 17, 2009, 2:08 PM
and people would try to walk trough our glass windows, it was great entertainment!!
Menno

Oct 20, 2009, 9:57 AM
You should get a window cling that says "Great Glass Elevator" and stick it on the window.

well, I would find it amusing.
Hombre07

Oct 17, 2009, 3:32 PM
They properly pull on the door, only to realize it's locked.

So they pull on it again in case it was stuck.

Then they knock. And pull again.

Usually 5 minutes after closing when I'm shutting the systems down.
ecycled

Oct 17, 2009, 3:34 PM
And you yell and point, we're closed!

Freaking retards.
CinBellguy12

Oct 17, 2009, 3:37 PM
I love that I just piont at my wacth and shrug. Sorry your just not important enough for me to care!
Hombre07

Oct 20, 2009, 9:54 AM
"If you are important enough for me to care, you have a key to unlock the damn door"
markkk

Oct 20, 2009, 2:50 PM
our door swings (and it warns you of this) and the first time my girl came into the store it smacked her in the face and broke her nose.

ah, women. ๐Ÿ™‚

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.