Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Best One liners from Reps

ecycled

Oct 16, 2009, 3:45 PM
I love telling people its a car charger, so you can charge your car with your phone.

Most people miss it completely but sometimes I get a laugh.
CinBellguy12

Oct 16, 2009, 3:49 PM
i am sorry but the as id-ten error and i can not fix it for you. You can call customer service and they be able to help you. Have nice day sir.

My favorite line to a&& customers
ecycled

Oct 16, 2009, 4:15 PM
I've used that a couple of times. You have to be careful because ex-military ppl know it.
CinBellguy12

Oct 16, 2009, 4:26 PM
YES WE DO!!1

Then might have heard of this one I think phone has gotten FUBAR virius.
ecycled

Oct 16, 2009, 5:36 PM
LOL FUBAR for sure.

You wanna hear a FUBAR phone story. Do you know what a pseismograph machine is? Its a huge ground pounder when they test for oil in an area, sets off like a freaking earthquake when it pounds the ground. By law you can't do it within 100 yards of a house, it destabilizes the foundation. Its big around here, tons of oil stuff in North Texas and has been for a while.

Long story short, one of those guys put his SLVR under one. Smashed it flat as a pancake, brought it in to buy another one. It was AWESOME! I wish he had given me the phone.
CinBellguy12

Oct 16, 2009, 5:43 PM
Now that is classic!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.