Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Kudos and Hats Off to...

llama

Oct 3, 2009, 10:50 AM
T-Mobile customer care reps.

I've NEVER had a bad experience in the 6 years as a custie...I don't work in a call center, I read the horror stories, and I just wanted to give a high five to the T-Mobile folks!!!
Drunk

Oct 3, 2009, 10:54 AM
Dear T-Mobile, I love you too. When I found out someone famous like llama was with T-Mobile I almost cried and realized that robtheman is also with T-Mobile and that T-Mobile is a family that I love.
Thank you
Drunk
llama

Oct 3, 2009, 10:56 AM
I don't use them, the Mrs. Llama and 2 of the Llamettes use TMO...
Drunk

Oct 3, 2009, 11:06 AM
Now I feel all sheepish
Thank you
I love the T-mobile
Thank you
AVANESS

Oct 3, 2009, 12:34 PM
I feel just a little embarrassed for reading this. It seems so sacred. But i have to ask you Drunk... who do you work for?
Drunk

Oct 3, 2009, 12:45 PM
I work for a company that as of this month will no longer be selling the current carrier. I work for a company that for some reason sat on their asses not knowing what our next carrier would be and finally decided to sell a certain carrier I both loath and hate. I'm working for a company that has made it so I will not be selling any new or upgraded phones this month but rather sell accessories and till we get the new carrier which could take up to two or three months to do. I am working for a company that is the best text book example of a bureaucracy. People in charge and making decisions yet never get on the sales floor. I'm working for a company that two weeks ago finally gave a hint that they might know and or appreciate me.... after wor...
(continues)
sistercell

Oct 3, 2009, 12:48 PM
WOW
ecycled

Oct 3, 2009, 12:53 PM
So its kind of an answer. You do work for someone other than the soda company BIG RED. I'm guessing you work for Good Year.
Drunk

Oct 3, 2009, 12:55 PM
I work for the company that has a samsung hue. I don't even know why not even know why I don't even even even know why not at all why you ask where I work. I got to get out of here at three oclock in the morning. I'm on your street. by the way so unclear, almost lost it, I almost chocked. I wonder if you've ever drank. I'll yes.
ecycled

Oct 3, 2009, 1:01 PM
I'm starting to think you are actually drunk. Man you might have some danger if you are drunk working at the sewing machine store.
Drunk

Oct 3, 2009, 1:05 PM
Nope, I am so dang good ya'll can't handle it.
I got two twin birds

Screaming through the sound waves and screaming and flying through space with my face going crazy and purple and gold and white and blue lights going everywhere AHHHHHH

some of the nice machines will let you just push a button and let it do the rest... sort of
GraGG

Oct 3, 2009, 1:07 PM
get back to makin my nikes 🤨
Drunk

Oct 3, 2009, 1:09 PM
ching chong I work for penny a day
GraGG

Oct 3, 2009, 1:11 PM
🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.