Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

F my life

SneakyRebelNinja

Sep 30, 2009, 8:08 PM
Five minutes from closing and this Mexican couple comes in and wants to activate a phone in her name. Trouble is, the phone they have is still attached to her husband's account. And she's using a phone on an account in her friend's name that she doesn't want to use anymore. But she doesn't want to disconnect her husband's phone. Who, by the way, got another phone activated on a separate account in his name. OH NO WAIT! It was just an ESN swap. Silly old Mexican people. So it turns out i CAN activate this phone on his account for her. F my life.

P.S. This post evolved over the course of roughly fifteen minutes. Wonderful.....
Crapbag

Sep 30, 2009, 8:11 PM
I got one. Customer comes in with a razor on prepaid. She wants to transfer service to her line. It would be a no loss two year contract because they wanted to keep their equipment. I get all their information and attempt to process the transfer. It fails because there is an employment discount on her line. No problem, I call activations to assist me. They use the same system and the sollution to the problem = a nightmare for the customer... I send them to a corporate store and walk $20.
AVANESS

Oct 1, 2009, 12:45 PM
You should work somewhere else. If its a customers own handset and they get the min. rate plan with no features I get at least $40.
With T Mo
Butthead007

Oct 1, 2009, 10:49 PM
If that is the biggest problem you had to deal with and still whine F-mylife, then go jump off a bridge or something so the world does not have to deal with your whiney self any more. You work for a business that supplies you with a job because there are paying customers who support the business who in turn provide you with a job so you can post mindless dribble like this on the Internet connection some minority person probably paid for somewhere down the line by making the grand mistake of giving your ungrateful a$$ a commission.

I swear, the 21 year olds who post on here complaining about the "hardships" they have to deal with need a serious cluepon. And if you're over the age of 25 and making a dumb post like this, then consider the no...
(continues)
Q_Q_Q

Oct 1, 2009, 11:42 PM
arent you a cheery person 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.