Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

when you kno someone is hating ?????

lilj

Sep 25, 2009, 5:12 PM
when that day he/she finds out they dint get the sup position and they are mad all day lmao ....
Thee-R2

Sep 25, 2009, 5:16 PM
ROFLL!!! they should be pround of the person thats the new sup not mad 😛
jen28

Sep 25, 2009, 5:33 PM
well... i recently applied for a supv position... and i was not selected but a good friend of mine got it and i feel very proud of her... actually i am very happy because a good coworker got the position and she deserve it!!! 🙄 not like people that don't even apply because they know they don't even have the attitude or skills to be successful. ☚ī¸
lilj

Sep 25, 2009, 5:36 PM
i kno a co worker that dint apply that has better skills than you and the only reason he dint apply is because he makes almost the same if not more moneythan a sup and life is all bout the money ....you stay with your skills and poor 😉
jen28

Sep 25, 2009, 5:46 PM
THATS WHY I HAVE BEING SUCESSFUL SINCE I WAS BORN ... MY LIFE DOES NOT DEPEND ON MATERIAL THINGS.. THATS WHY IM DIFFERENT FROM EVERYONE...ANYWAYS MY LIFE CONSIST IN BEING SOMEONE IMPORTANT THAT CARES ABOUT GOOD PEOPLE WHO DESERVES TO BE LOVE BY ME.. AND BE RESPECTED AS DID DO.... UNFORTUNALY IM NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT WORKS ONLY FOR MONEY .. BUT BECAUSE WANTS TO LEARN AND IMPROVE THE SKILLS!
Thee-R2

Sep 25, 2009, 5:37 PM
Yeah that sounds like a speech of someone that really wanted the position and lacked the skills đŸ¤Ŗ
jen28

Sep 25, 2009, 5:50 PM
đŸ˜ĸ WELL THE ONLY THING I COULD SAY IS THAT U MAY NOT KNOW ME AND THATS WHY DONT KNOW WHAT SKILLS OR NOT I MAY HAVE... BUT W.E YES I AM SAD BECAUSE I DIDNT GET IT BUT I ALREADY GOT OVER IT AND DONT CARE BECAUSE LIKE I SAID BEFORE IM PRETTY CONFIDENT I WOULD GET SOMETHING BETTER VERY SOON!.... PLUS I DONT NEED THE MONEY FROM THAT POSITION ...
Thee-R2

Sep 25, 2009, 5:52 PM
If u dont need the money why did you apply for it? lol
lilj

Sep 25, 2009, 5:54 PM
ummmm thee r2 come on what type of question is that she applyed because of the love she has to sprint omg thee r2 those questions ,,,,,
Thee-R2

Sep 25, 2009, 5:58 PM
HAHAHAHAHA Man oh man
lilj

Sep 25, 2009, 5:26 PM
i guess we all have to understand the haterade lmao but is too much 2 days already she was just a better pick with a better attitude and better achivements congrat to out new sup ...she cant get it ........ 😉
jen28

Sep 25, 2009, 5:36 PM
OF COURSE CONGRATS TO HER... SHE IS AN AMAZING PERSON... NOT EVERYTHING IS HOW U EXPECTED BUT PRETTY SURE IF I DIDNT GET IT IS BECAUSE GOD HAS SOMETHING BETTER FOR ME ... IM VERY CONFIDENT HUN... SORRY TO LET U KNOW...
Thee-R2

Sep 25, 2009, 5:38 PM
Loser đŸ¤Ŗ
lilj

Sep 25, 2009, 5:40 PM
lmfao suxz not to have combacks doesnt it lmfao ....you crack me up
doomtroll

Sep 25, 2009, 5:38 PM
If they get mad for not getting it, they were not supervisor material..

Now if they get mad BECAUSE they GOT the supervisor job, then he'll be your supervisor for a long time.
lilj

Sep 25, 2009, 5:41 PM
if she would of gotten the position maybe the mad one will be me to have to put up with that attitude everyday .as she said god has better things for her god did a awesome thing for me no getting her in the position lmao .....thank you god ...
Thee-R2

Sep 25, 2009, 5:47 PM
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL!!!!!!!
lilj

Sep 25, 2009, 6:00 PM
omg this is borring go to church and talk that way before we mark u as spam lmao ....
jen28

Sep 25, 2009, 6:02 PM
LOOK TO YOURSELF IN A MIRROR... U R NOT FUNNY ANYMORE... STOP BEEN SO INMATURE.. OHH THATS RIGHT I FORGOT .. HOW OLD ARE U AGAIN ? 17? OH NO 18 IM SORRY...IS THAT U ALWAYS SAY STUPID STUFF THAT DONT EVEN MAKE SENSE NO MORE.. PLEASE SAY THINGS TO PEOPLES FACE ... LIKE I DO !!!!!!! 😲
lilj

Sep 25, 2009, 6:12 PM
like you do lmao is so funny becaus everyone sees you writting back here and im the one that doesn make sence ?
ummm ok ur good at confusing people because im lost im imature because i write to you here and ur not because u dont write nothing here and u say it to their face lmfao ...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.