Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

The people here give me cancer

dualitycomplex

Sep 25, 2009, 2:14 PM
some of the people who are posting here now are really giving me cancer, I'm not a grammer nazi or anything, and i know you call center reps are stuck in caves most of your day working a soul numbing job, but so do I here at the store location. Get back in school, learn some simple grammer, some spelling, hell use the spell check, and read your post back to yourself if it sounds like something that would come out of the mouth of a special Olympics contestant then you might want to go back and edit your post, also read the entire thread before posting, and most of all drink lots of tab and mountain dew.
MrGoofball

Sep 25, 2009, 2:30 PM
IfIusepropergrammarandspellingbutdon'tusespac esisthatok?Spacestomearejustanactof"TheMan"tr yingtocontrolourlives.SoduetothatIdon'tliketo usethem.Idohoweversupportgoodspellingandthepr operuseofcapitalletters.Whenpeoplecomeinhereu singallcapitallettersitmakesitreallyhardtorea d.Kindoflikehowthisisprobablymakingacouplepeo ple'seyesbleedatthemoment.Howevergettinginsul tingandattackingpeopleonhereisnotgoingtomakea difference.Peopleareeithergoingtoignoreyouory ouaregoingtogetsmartalecreplieslikethis.Besid eswhichtomuchexposuretothesuncancauseskincanc er.Stayinginmynicesafecaveisnotegoingtogetmes kincancernowisit?
doomtroll

Sep 25, 2009, 2:33 PM
🤣
ecycled

Sep 25, 2009, 2:41 PM
🤣

I'm good as long as its not all caps. I will kill anyone that caps everything! I know editing your post re-arranges things. I want to say just end up with a continous thought. Sometimes ppl's msg gets lost and its hard to understand.
doomtroll

Sep 25, 2009, 2:42 PM
It would be easier for us to check all those errors if we didn't get distracted during a post by a customer...And an edit option would be nice..
ecycled

Sep 25, 2009, 2:43 PM
yes....edit FTW
Mexicubana_qmix

Sep 26, 2009, 7:03 AM
WHY ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF US B4D SP3LL3RZ. I MEAN COMMON WE ARE NOT 'THAT' BAD. YOU KNOW THAT SAYING, FAT PEOPLE NEEDS LOVE TOO. WELL WE B4D SP3LL3RS DO ASWELL.

And yes this damn job at a call center is driving me really nuts.. I mean.. 40 hours a week of your life. POINTING OUT the fact of the hour drive... I am so searching for another job because I cannot stay here. I have gained about 20 pounds since I have been here and really stressed.

And I did do that spell check sh#t and it said
No spelling errors found.
/blockquote>
What a doof.
jeffatt

Sep 25, 2009, 2:46 PM
Wow.

While I agree that some degree of proper grammar and spelling enhances the experience here at PhoneScoop....

if you're going to criticize people for their lack of grammar & bad spelling, at least use proper grammar and correct spelling.

And most importantly, spell grammar correctly.
doomtroll

Sep 25, 2009, 2:52 PM
BURN!!!

🤣
jen28

Sep 25, 2009, 3:26 PM
I AGREE WITH JEFFATT... 🤣
johnnyslick

Sep 25, 2009, 4:40 PM
HAI R U 4 TEH MALL?
Mexicubana_qmix

Sep 26, 2009, 7:04 AM
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! 😕
wowwataday

Sep 26, 2009, 11:07 AM
whoa... people give you cancer for spelling and grammer? thats some crazy ass *BEEP*. so basically if i spel or right lik tis i am would be givin you cancer? thats awesome! ill be back im gonna try it on some of my ex girlfriends hopefully it works. NICE! 😁
tmochicka24

Sep 26, 2009, 11:13 AM
i dint kno we'z in gramma skool !! mabe i shuld inroll!!!!!!! 😛
dnbstyle29

Sep 27, 2009, 3:02 PM
I are feely baddest for him's! 🤣
TheVole

Sep 27, 2009, 11:55 AM
Your last sentence is a run-on. Please correct this before turning in your work.
Coil

Sep 27, 2009, 3:45 PM
dumbass

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.