Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

att

lilj

Sep 24, 2009, 4:09 PM
im taking att and i keep sayign thanks for calling sprint ..
ecycled

Sep 24, 2009, 4:11 PM
? taking att ?
meeshxsmith

Sep 24, 2009, 7:37 PM
He means he is taking calls for the ATT call center and keps saying thanks for calling Sprint. Like at my work we work with several carriers that we fullfill insurance for.
jen28

Sep 24, 2009, 10:58 PM
it happens normally to people that tends to not do their job as they need to... that means they dont focus on what they are supposed to!!!!
many of my coworkers work with att and sprint and does not happen to them...... not normal ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
doomtroll

Sep 25, 2009, 12:14 PM
Yeah I'm in the same boat, I take ATT calls normally and sometimes sprint. Tell you what though, ATT Customers are WAY nicer to us over the phone the Sprint customers.
lilj

Sep 25, 2009, 12:20 PM
so your co workers are skill to do two acc sounds like unfortuanely you dont have the quality or talent to do two accounts maybe thats why you wouldnt kno how it works ....everyone gets confused...
jen28

Sep 25, 2009, 4:18 PM
๐Ÿคจ LOL... FUNNY... WELL ITS NOT THAT I DONT HAVE THE TALEN HUN , BUT JUST IN CASE U DONT KNOW THEY ONLY WANT TO CROSS TRAIN PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT REALLY THAT VALUABLE FOR ONE ACC ONLY...ONLY IF U REALIZE LATER YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THE BEST PEOPLE IN UR ACC ARE TRAIN FOR JUST 1 ACC ... THEIR BEST QUALITY.... THATS WHAT THEY REALLY NEED! ๐Ÿ˜ข SORRY TO DISAPPOINT U
jen28

Sep 25, 2009, 4:19 PM
TALENT********** ๐Ÿ‘€
lilj

Sep 25, 2009, 4:32 PM
well when you are top agent for the acc you do and then they get you to floor support for the other account i think is because you are more than valuable and ppl like you a lil more because of the attitude you give other agents in the floor and you dont bring issues from outside work in the working area .my attitude stays positive with anything that goes on maybe thats why i do everything i do . ๐Ÿ™‚

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.