Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

talk about f***ing dumb....

meatballs

Sep 23, 2009, 4:27 PM
me: how may i help u today sir?

cust: i recieved a phone from u guys and u guys said it would would better than mines.but u lied to me it has no signal at all....

me: sir have u contatced cust care or tec. support to see if its something wrong with the system.....?

cust: no and i dont want to im tired of working with nextel i want to go to boost mobile... i only have to pay 50 dollars and it has 100 times better service than sprint or nextel....

me: ๐Ÿคจ well sir its funny u say that becuase all three companys pretty much run off the same antenna and being a boost mobile customer my self its not that strong......

cust: WELL I DONT CARE WAT U SAY I KNOW WAT IM DOING EITHER YOU CHNGE MY PHONE BACK TO THE ONE ONE I HAD OR I GO ...
(continues)
doomtroll

Sep 23, 2009, 4:30 PM
๐Ÿ™„
ecycled

Sep 23, 2009, 4:57 PM
๐Ÿ˜ except when the customer is a moron, and wrong, and old, and uneducated and...
doomtroll

Sep 23, 2009, 7:39 PM
just like every customer before and after him.
at least with me, or maybe thats all I'm getting calls from today.
jeffatt

Sep 24, 2009, 11:44 AM
meatballs said:
cust: thank u and the next time remember the cust is always right...

Me: Yes, the customer is always right...until they open their mouths and start talking.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.