Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

mind reader...

wowwataday

Sep 20, 2009, 6:08 PM
why do custs call and think we are mind readers?

Me: thank you for calling my name is _____ who do i have the pleasure of speaking with?

Cust: John Doe

Me: thank u john doe and can i have the mobile number u like to do a claim on?

Cust: it ends with 2054

Me: "oh ok, let me just turn on my mind reading powers and figure out the rest of 6 digits!"
ecycled

Sep 21, 2009, 11:44 AM
I'm sorry your mind reading powers are going to be off I was thinking of my home number. Try again.

I usually say, "well I tried a few combinations and they didn't work. what is the rest of your number" but I can get away with being like that because they don't record in store conversations. Its really all about killing time when they say stupid things for me.
gr-nm4ever

Sep 21, 2009, 2:12 PM
i usually just advised them that my crystal ball in curently in the crystal ball shop and i would be getting it in soon....
sorry 🤨
Crapbag

Sep 21, 2009, 3:59 PM
In their defense, most systems require you to punch in the number. After doing so, it then transfers you and someone asks you for your number. WTF did I just punch it in?????

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.