Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Moron trying to give me "advice"

dnbstyle29

Sep 18, 2009, 10:45 AM
Some gimpy looking mutha-$#%& just waddled past my kiosk (in a mall) and muttered something loud enough for me to hear:

"If you were smart, instead of working for Verizon you'd be working for Tracfone"

🙄

Needless to say we sell T-Mobile at this stand.
Mexicubana_qmix

Sep 18, 2009, 10:57 AM
🤣 That is just way tooo funny. Who do these people think they are when they know absolutely nothing!!! If I was him, I'd get my lazy ars and start finding a second job with the way the world is turning out too.
Menno

Sep 18, 2009, 6:03 PM
working for tracphone? considering their call centers are all overseas, I'm pretty sure I would make more as a paperboy.

my idiot of the day was a customer that we took an additional $50 off the price of the phone he was getting because he things he deserves everything cheap, and then he proceeded to call back THREE TIMES complaining about our Upgrade Fee (we call it a device initiation fee) and how upgrading was supposed to be free (he refused the "free" phone we offered him for a higher priced one to begin with).

I understand that 4 years ago when you last upgraded your phones, you got them for basically free. that doesn't happen anymore.
matonater

Sep 18, 2009, 6:35 PM
are you moorehead?
Menno

Sep 18, 2009, 6:38 PM
yep
matonater

Sep 18, 2009, 6:41 PM
where are you located?
MisterSuperSzar

Sep 19, 2009, 1:16 AM
Wireless Advocates?
ecycled

Sep 18, 2009, 7:27 PM
First instinct is to call the guy a moron.

I prefer to think this is funny though. Guy was waaaaaaayy off, probably high 🙄
doomtroll

Sep 18, 2009, 7:50 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he was a meth head. I hate dealing with those fools, they can't remember anything.
prizbilla_babykilla

Sep 20, 2009, 6:16 PM
i have this guy that does that kind of stuff, and he hangs out by the resaurant by our store. he's homeless, i'm pretty sure he is a meth head, and he often asks me if i'm from california... i'm in portland, OR... from portland, OR

lol
CAS8586

Sep 18, 2009, 9:08 PM
wow...HAH..you should say "you should wear deodarant, cuz tracfones STINK"
ZadenWillowfyre

Sep 19, 2009, 11:31 AM
Oh yes, becase Trac Phone is just so awesome!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.