Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

This probably only happens to me

AVANESS

Sep 17, 2009, 10:34 PM
When i close by myself on a slow day I sometimes forget that i am in the middle of the mall.

So ill find myself humming a little tune, or in todays incident.. singing "smooth operator" at a fairly moderate volume.

Turn around and there is a family of 5 waiting for the intermission. And they are all there, the mom, dad, the daughter filled with teenage angst, and the 8 year old twin boys.

Dad: If your quite done, we would like to know when we can upgrade.
ollywolf

Sep 18, 2009, 8:00 AM
They could at least applaud your performance.
Mexicubana_qmix

Sep 18, 2009, 8:02 AM
LOL OMG... Oh no honey, You have no Idea what I have gone through.. I use to work at a limited too store, When miley cyrus started to come out (not that long ago.) And ashley tinsdale was out one time... Well I was Actually working in a very popular mall in miami, and cleaning up the area already preparing to close the shope I was dancing... I mean DANCING (Like in those rockstar comercials jumping and throwing your hair all around...)And I had a group of KIDSSS coming in to buy an outfit starting the summer I am just glad that I NEVER saw those people again since they were from out of town. LOL.
ZadenWillowfyre

Sep 18, 2009, 9:55 AM
*Snrk* This would be me if i worked at a retail location I guarantee!
PhonemanJ

Sep 18, 2009, 1:16 PM
You should have taken a bown and then passed the hat. 🙂
AVANESS

Sep 18, 2009, 2:08 PM
I should have, would have made more than the commission.

I know I am an excellent singer
Mexicubana_qmix

Sep 18, 2009, 3:13 PM
I would have sat next to you watching and cheering... lol.
mist668

Sep 18, 2009, 2:56 PM
Only happened one time when I was on the phone swearing to the other person. I turn around and their standing there. First off how about you come to my effing side of the kiosk as you know my computer on that side is not up and running.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.