Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

My excitment for today!!

laporteatt

Sep 17, 2009, 7:23 PM
so i guy comes in wanting to add a line or something...we were like ok... the other employee was dealing with him so i was talking to another customer when i hear this "YOU WILL CALL ME STAFF SERGENT BUSH AND NOTHING ELSE!" i turn around and my employee gives me the OH SH!T eyes... so i walk back up to the counter and this guy is on the phone with customer service now... he then hangs up the phone and says that the customer service rep wasnt even in america and continues to say that he hates "Afgan, towel heads, and ***s" he then tells my manager that he is not afraid to "put down" anyone in the store. then as he leaves his friend is like guys im so sorry for him...and the dude runs back in saying i was talking sh!t and that im a *** and he ...
(continues)
laporteatt

Sep 17, 2009, 7:25 PM
laporteatt said:
"Afgan, towel heads, and ***s"... i was talking sh!t and that im a *** and he is going to put me in the ground...

those words got blocked out they are ***...thats what he was saying
laporteatt

Sep 17, 2009, 7:26 PM
ok darn...it is a foul word for someone that enjoys the company of someone from the same gender.... thank you moderator
ZadenWillowfyre

Sep 18, 2009, 9:59 AM
Crazy army dude much? That's kind scary!
ollywolf

Sep 18, 2009, 10:04 AM
I had one guy who tried to tell me that. I just looked at him and said do you really want to go there? I am a military brat and it didn't even work with my step dad and what makes you think it will work with you. 😡
tmochicka24

Sep 18, 2009, 12:14 PM
then what happeneD?
laporteatt

Sep 18, 2009, 1:27 PM
we called the cops on him and he is no longer aloud in the store...
tmochicka24

Sep 18, 2009, 1:28 PM
good, what a freak!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.