Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Why are you calling me then?

ilovemyjob

Sep 17, 2009, 12:17 PM
I have a call warm transferred from telesales, telesales can't find this customer's order using the ssn or mobile number. So I'm talking to the customer and with additional information I am unable to locate any orders.. so I ask the customer
"What exactly did you order?"
CUST, "I got cell phone, internet, and cable.."
ME- ๐Ÿ˜• "I'm sorry Ma'am we do not sell cable here. Do you know who your service provider is?"
CUST- " ๐Ÿคจ umm no?" (R U EFFING KIDDING ME?"
ME- "Verizon, Spring, T-Mobile, AT&T?"
CUST- "oh, At&t"
ME - (banging my head on desk) "Ok then you will need to CALL AT&T!"
CUST - "Oh ok. Hahaha"
ME- ๐Ÿ‘ฟ BEECH made my call time jump!

Thanks all, have a great day!!!!!
tmochicka24

Sep 17, 2009, 12:19 PM
AT&T has cable???
wizardofCroz

Sep 17, 2009, 12:19 PM
U-VERSE
ilovemyjob

Sep 17, 2009, 12:21 PM
I don't know, but it's not this service provider, so it's at&t's problem now!
fire4fred

Sep 17, 2009, 2:04 PM
I Love transfering people, I trasfer to the right dept (im not a dick), it's awesome to know that you can't help the customer and that he/she has to find somebody else that can. (sometimes there's nothing that anybody can do) but still trasfer them anyways.

like people wanting to get phone replace with warranty when it has scratches on it, so i tell them to go to their carrier so they can help them. I work with the insurance company by the way
Mexicubana_qmix

Sep 18, 2009, 3:57 PM
You do know honey that you have to file the cx as damage when he has a scatch on the screen with the finesse
ecycled

Sep 17, 2009, 12:27 PM
Tell me you said 'Spring', that would be awesome. I'm going to start asking dumb MFers if they have Spring?
ilovemyjob

Sep 17, 2009, 12:28 PM
๐Ÿ˜ฒ Pardon me, I meant SPRINT!
ecycled

Sep 17, 2009, 1:41 PM
I figured but the story is better when you give thme the choice of a non-existant company and they have no idea you are making fun. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
ollywolf

Sep 17, 2009, 1:21 PM
Priceless. I love when they confuse use with other companies. What gets me is that Sales didn't even catch it
ZadenWillowfyre

Sep 17, 2009, 1:40 PM
That is just ridiculous!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.