Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

UH!

gr-nm4ever

Sep 16, 2009, 6:11 PM
ok i don't understand y customers feel the need to start off telling me their number at human speed then go a MILLION MILES AN HOUR and get upset when i dont get the number!
please explain y they do that!!!
😡
laporteatt

Sep 16, 2009, 6:21 PM
see its simple. we are the all powerful cell phone salesmen or whatever we are... we have the powers to do anything... here are some quotes from custies to prove that.

"YOU need to put a tower by my house... YOU havent and YOU need to"

"why did YOU charge me for these text?"

"YOU need to fix my phone *cough water damage*... i just bought it and YOU sold me a broken one"

so it seems that we have all this power so we must be able to understand anything...
xxbriibriixx

Sep 16, 2009, 7:04 PM
its so stupid isnt it!? customers know we cannot understand them at that speed thats why they do it so they can have something else to whine about. its usually the mad upset cst that say their numbers that way.. its completely retarted... and rude!
gr-nm4ever

Sep 16, 2009, 8:13 PM
I KNOW!
or they'll start huffing and puffing and complain.
O! and i love when they are giving credit card numbers and say the hol 16 numbers at a crazy speed and ask for us to repeat it...
O SURE RIGHT AWAY! MY BIONIC EARS SOOOO GOT THAT!
rigoni

Sep 16, 2009, 8:39 PM
i will usually get some retarded story about how there mom dog and sister died this week and they just need more time to pay there bill, or my personal favorite i lost my job bla bla bla maybe we you shouldn't have 4 lines on a 100$ plan per line freekin scum, but then i forget i personally get these cust phones shut off because I'm evil well thats fine blame the world on us but thats not going to help a single one of them 😈
fire4fred

Sep 16, 2009, 8:34 PM
i think it's worse when you asked them something and they tell you something completely off, i try to help them but they want to do this their way!
mgamn

Sep 16, 2009, 8:40 PM
where i work, there is no caller id like in the corporate call centers, so we greet with 'thanx 4 calling (insert corporate bullshit), i'm sorry, your number did not come across in the transfer, can i get your number, starting w/area code?(cuz dorks won't give it half the time, knowing it's a national company)

i swear at least one in four want to know why we need the number

hello---calling the phone company!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.