Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

a customer walks in.........

dxniel

Sep 14, 2009, 10:34 AM
says "my phone keeps cuttin off"

i ask her to let me see the phone and she pulls out an old school cordless phone

after she walks out me and my co-worker burst out laughing!

just thought id share!
elMamBo

Sep 14, 2009, 11:14 AM
thats a classic one...,
tmochicka24

Sep 14, 2009, 12:28 PM
hahahaha!!!!! I love people!!!
ZadenWillowfyre

Sep 15, 2009, 11:05 AM
That's hilarious. ^o^ Gottah love the clueless customers.
jeffatt

Sep 15, 2009, 11:19 AM
I'd say about on average, we have at least 2 people a week come in asking about batteries for cordless phones. And I'm not talking about people who come here just hoping they are here...I'm talking about people EXPECTING them to be here and actually angered when they aren't.
laporteatt

Sep 15, 2009, 11:35 AM
well what i hated was when i worked at radio shack and people would just walk in empty handed asking for a cordless phone battery...im like which one...they look at the wall for like 20 minutes after i tell them to go get there phone so we can match it up...they just stand there and then walk out saying i was no help.
sistercell

Sep 15, 2009, 1:36 PM
I had a guy come to our kiosk with an old cordless wanting me to hook it up for a new line, or at least transfer the contacts from it to a new phone. 🤨

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.