Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

how do I get back at mean customers?

elMamBo

Sep 14, 2009, 9:18 AM
when they have to speak with my tek departmet. i trasfer them to the spanish side.
"How about them apples! sucker..

i keep em on a bit longer.. let them drown on the ph a bit.
"thats time out for your a$$...

that attitude.. not on my line... do not pass go.. do not collect 200$.... ๐Ÿคจ

now share your experiences..
mist668

Sep 14, 2009, 10:01 AM
I had this lady come up to me and ask me if she was going to have any ETF's if she ported. She was still in contract but the system never applied the ETF. Keep in mind she had ported 4 hours earlier and there was nothing I could have done other than answer what my system told me. So I blew the whistle on her and sent an email to my billing to apply the ETF. She came in a month later saying I told her that she would not have an EFT, and I told her that I said nothing had shown up in the system. That doesnt mean that it wasnt going to.

She freaked on me big time, my manager jumped on the bandwagon as well and she freaked on her as well. So I went ahead and took her info and applied her for free magazine subscriptions and credit card o...
(continues)
Harrassment

Sep 14, 2009, 10:27 AM
don't take it personal, kick your cords.
mist668

Sep 14, 2009, 10:29 AM
?
Harrassment

Sep 14, 2009, 10:39 AM
power cords, this applies to phone reps only
tmochicka24

Sep 14, 2009, 12:56 PM
I saw a number for medical marijuana on a flyer at subway, i'm going there in about an hour, maybe i'll get it and post it so everyone can xfer their custy's when they get pissed ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
elMamBo

Sep 14, 2009, 1:12 PM
thats a classic...
wowwataday

Sep 20, 2009, 11:19 AM
wow...no comment

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.