Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

How Hard?

Dark_Rayne

Mar 17, 2005, 10:09 PM
How hard is it for these customers to get the most easy things done? The have to actually call in to get a temporary password for their voicemail. How hard is it to know 1111? Anyone else get those ppl that just make you want to scream at them or slam your head on your desk while yelling "why me?" (try it, it can help 😛 )
pizpiz80

Mar 17, 2005, 10:32 PM
For Verizon when you reset the VM password it's 1+"the last four of the phone #". When you try to explain this to people they get REALLY confused cause they dont know their own phone number to begin with.
Dark_Rayne

Mar 17, 2005, 10:41 PM
And I was thinking that mine was easy to know. I wonder what these ppl do when they are not confused? 🤣
door

Mar 18, 2005, 2:38 PM
I have a customer that purchased a V551 from me about 2 weeks ago. I made the mistake of giving him my business card. Now I here from him every day, see him at least twice a week, and have processed at least three ruturns, all over the most minor things.

His wife came in yesterday to explain the issue and apologize (appearently I was rude to him the last time he called, go figure). He had a stroke last year. The scary part? He's the CFO of a fortune 500 company.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.