Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

I got freaked out my a customer...

Cell Girl

Sep 3, 2009, 8:18 AM
This customer comes in...we talk for awhile and at the end of us talking I hand her my card and tell her to give me a call at the store if she has any further quesitons....She looks down at the card and without looking up says "I lost a baby one time with your same name." ..... and then she went on to tell me I have cancer.

Wtf.
Cell Girl

Sep 3, 2009, 8:18 AM
๐Ÿ™‚
looksthatkill

Sep 3, 2009, 8:22 AM
How creepy. And weird.
birdsatemyface

Sep 3, 2009, 8:24 AM
๐Ÿคจ

wtf did you say?
Cell Girl

Sep 3, 2009, 8:31 AM
Yes she did. She said she used to be a nurse. And that she could spot it a mile away. I was so freaked out all I could say is "Oh...Well have a NICE day!"

She probably USED to be a nurse because she got caught stealing babies...or was killing her patients.
ATnT Nokia

Sep 3, 2009, 8:42 AM
Cell Girl said:
Yes she did. She said she used to be a nurse. And that she could spot it a mile away. I was so freaked out all I could say is "Oh...Well have a NICE day!"

She probably USED to be a nurse because she got caught stealing babies...or was killing her patients.

She got fired from being a nurse because she told all of her patients: you have cancer. She was fired for trying to radiate all of her patients.
Cell Girl

Sep 3, 2009, 8:46 AM
Yeah it was probably that one.

I should google her name.
birdsatemyface

Sep 3, 2009, 9:02 AM
See how loco she really is...
thecleaner62

Sep 4, 2009, 1:56 PM
did she like float off into oblivion as she left?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.