Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

voicemail dummy!!

Mafdet

Aug 26, 2009, 2:28 PM
i just got a cust. calling in because she was having some issues accessing her voicemail, call went sort of like this:

her: 😡 i can't access my voice mail it tells me some weird message that i can hardly hear

me: ok... 😁 i'll be more than happy to check that for you (i go into the account and activate the feature)

her: 🙄 (she keeps blahbing about how her daughter tried helping her and how the service suck)

me: 😉 ok go ahead and turn your phone off and on please

her: how do i turn this thing off!!!

me: just press the red button and it should turn off 😉

her: oh 😲 there it goes, (continues blahbing)

me: ok now just to check its working could you please access your voicemail 🙂

her: ...
(continues)
oprahbigNUTZ

Aug 26, 2009, 2:31 PM
What company?
Crapbag

Aug 26, 2009, 3:26 PM
Hahaha. I work near a 55+ community. I get this in the store on a regular basis.
Mafdet

Aug 27, 2009, 1:11 PM
yeah?? 😲 that is crazy!!! but she was so weird!!!! 😡
jeffatt

Aug 27, 2009, 1:26 PM
People kill me with their voicemail "problems"

Almost without fail this is how it goes...you tell them to press & hold the # 1 and here's what happens:
1) press the button momentarily like they are dialing then react like I'm somehow at fault
2) press and hold the button but do not put it to their ear and ask me why it's not working
Mafdet

Aug 27, 2009, 2:02 PM
😲 yeah!!! that happends to me alot too!!! its funny cuz they always end up telling me "i didn't know i had to put it to my hear" 🤣 it makes me angry at the time but after the calls i think about it and i start laughing!!! 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.