Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

Crazy hospital lady

tmochicka24

Aug 26, 2009, 11:20 AM
needs new battery, ask for what kind of phone, she says "rotamola", long pause....
me: "do you know what kind of rotamola phone you have?"...

cust: "nope",

me: "ok well can I have your tmobile #"

cust: I don't know my tmobile #

me" I can give you a # you can call to get your #"

cust "I'm in the hospital I don't have a pen"

I'm pretty sure she was in the loony bin....
GummentCheez

Aug 26, 2009, 11:24 AM
Do yall really say tmobile number? Is that a play off the company name?
tmochicka24

Aug 26, 2009, 11:35 AM
I have to, cuz people are retarded and they will give me a completely different number
GummentCheez

Aug 26, 2009, 11:44 AM
You cant just say wireless number? Your customer are idiots. And you have the nerve to take pride in customer satisfaction surveys? They probably thought they were being asked about Dominoes Pizza. 🤣
tmochicka24

Aug 26, 2009, 11:52 AM
I can say whatever the hell I want to to these damn customers...they are dumb anyways 😳
ikissgirls

Aug 26, 2009, 12:00 PM
dumb is right! b/c when you ask them for their number, they'll ask you if you want their house # or their cell #.. even tho they call into tmo... so, although not a requirement, we do have to say "what's your tmobile #"... it makes the call go more smoothly and makes it less stressful.
tmochicka24

Aug 26, 2009, 12:04 PM
exactly...When they give me the wrong # and I can't pull up the acct I repeat the number and they say "yes" so I ask "is this your tmo #" and they say "no thats the house # i am calling from"....cmon now!
elMamBo

Aug 26, 2009, 12:22 PM
i hate when i repeat the number to the cust.. and they say yes.. 10 mins into the call it turns out thats not even a valid number..

than they give me a totally diferent number when i ask them to correct it..

plus they want to make it seem like its my fault
rigoni

Aug 29, 2009, 11:05 AM
One time i asked for the Mobile number and they gave me it and then when i couldn't look up the account they where like is this cinguler, i have to say thank you for calling sprint at the beginning of the conversation and that company doesn't exist anymore stupid people
elMamBo

Aug 26, 2009, 12:19 PM
whenever i say wireless number..

customers say.. "what"

so i have to say.. the number youre calling about..

to which they respond.. "the number im calling from"

to wich i wish i could say "look stupid.. the number you.. are.. having.. problems with.. the cell you . lost..was ..stolen . or whatever
Drunk

Aug 31, 2009, 7:23 PM
You are lame
zzyo90

Aug 26, 2009, 11:44 AM
i ask for their 10 digit mobile number and akot of them are like, "what, my zip code?" and ill say no and they will ask what number do you need and ill say your mobile number. then they give 7 digits and i ask for area code. then they ask why do i need that....(insert animated smiley with gun and mouth and brains projecting upward....)
GummentCheez

Aug 26, 2009, 11:47 AM
They should put that smiley on this site. Ive had the feeling that would illustrate SOO many times here. LOL
SneakyRebelNinja

Aug 28, 2009, 12:37 PM
$20 says we could set the world record for most often used emoticon in less than a week if we had that.
rigoni

Aug 29, 2009, 4:56 PM
I would use it right know, i just asked a lady for her cell number, she responds by telling me she cannot type the phone number in her phone while taking to me, i ask again she screams at me telling me she cant type them in becouse her phone doesent have numbers, then procedes to tell me she hates automated machines and hangs up, please some one kill me know, these poeple make me lose faith in the world
ecycled

Aug 29, 2009, 5:34 PM
if you get graded on time then yes its 'can I have your carrier number'

however in the store where they are pain all day long, and sometimes you just want to kill time and annoy the customer. Then you go along with the long way.

Whats your number?

Cust: house number

then I enter it it doesn't work, I screw around some more ask account questions, start doing stuff, then most of the way through I say this isn't working, then tell them 'What that was your house number?', we have to start all over with everything verification and make them restate their problem like I forgot the whole story from 2 minutes ago.

Just to kill some time, cuz that is what they are doing --WASTING MY TIME--!!

where's that damn suicide smiley? (inser...
(continues)
ikissgirls

Aug 30, 2009, 2:33 PM
LOL
laporteatt

Aug 31, 2009, 7:18 PM
this so happened the other day...

me: hello sir how can i help you

cust: i need a car charger

me: ok what phone do you have

cust: i dont know

me: ok let me see it

cust: i didnt bring it

me: ok whats your number it should be listed on your account

cust: i dont know that either... sorry (and walked away like his dog had been shot)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.