Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Sprint Prepaid Phone User calling T-Mobile

tonicetou

Aug 24, 2009, 10:33 AM
Cux- ( in thick British Accent)Yes this prepaid card i bought is not allowing me to make international calls. Its only allowing me to make domestic calls.

Me- Well it could be that maybe we need to add the correct promissions to your T-mobile Acct.

cux- I dont have t-mobile. i'm using my house phone and a Sprint Prepaid phone card..

WTF

FML
SprintIndie08

Aug 24, 2009, 11:02 AM
We have prepaid phone cards? o.O That's a new one for me lol.
tonicetou

Aug 24, 2009, 11:57 AM
I have NO idea anything about sprint.. all i could say was call sprint.. but the really funny thing is................ that she was transferred from SPRINT
Pious Goddess

Aug 24, 2009, 11:04 AM
That's just as bad as this lady who was on some friends or family member's AT&T Family plan. Tells me her phone won't call domestic long distance and when she calls her Verizon phone it doesn't ring. I informed her I was AT&T (once again) and can only trouble shoot the AT&T Phone, so we go into trouble shooting and she asked me, "What are you doing? I need you to fix my Verizon phone you idiot." So then she demands a manager, I told her my managers can't not assist a Verizon customer with a Verizon phone and she needs to call Verizon, she hung up after a few name calling.
ATnT Nokia

Aug 24, 2009, 12:52 PM
Pious Goddess said:
That's just as bad as this lady who was on some friends or family member's AT&T Family plan. Tells me her phone won't call domestic long distance and when she calls her Verizon phone it doesn't ring. I informed her I was AT&T (once again) and can only trouble shoot the AT&T Phone, so we go into trouble shooting and she asked me, "What are you doing? I need you to fix my Verizon phone you idiot." So then she demands a manager, I told her my managers can't not assist a Verizon customer with a Verizon phone and she needs to call Verizon, she hung up after a few name calling.

I would have said, "Idiot?! YOU, YOU are calling ME the idiot?! YOU are the one who is calling AT&T about your V...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.