Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 51 replies

WHAT I WISH I COULD SAY TO THESE DUMB CUSTOMERS!

ihatemyjob123

Aug 23, 2009, 10:28 AM
CSR1: Your card was declined, would you like to try another card?
CX: What do you mean my card was declined?
CRS1: What I mean is that ur BROKE a$$ has no money in the bank!

CSR1: Do you still have the phone?
CX: yes, I am talking to you from it right now!
CSR1: I did not ask you ALL of that you DUMB A$$

CSR1:Has the phn been exposed to any liquid?
CX: I dont know...
CSR1: How the hell do you not know? it's your freaking phone...you idiot!

CSR1: Do you have an alternate number where you may be reached?
CX: No, I am at the metro store right now.
CSR1: I asked for an alternate number, not ur current location!

CRS1: Your deductable is $___, how would you like to make this payment?
CX: DEDUCTABLE?! No, I have insurance!You m...
(continues)
looksthatkill

Aug 23, 2009, 11:29 AM
I had a woman ask me what unlimited meant.
๐Ÿ‘€
zboyd989

Aug 23, 2009, 11:52 AM
I told a couple they had unlimited everything, but they kept asking me how many minutes they had.....I've lost faith in society
tonicetou

Aug 23, 2009, 12:45 PM
i told a cux her price plan was 89.99.. her response was " so how much is that?" so i said again "well its 89.99 b4 taxes." with taxes its 102.45" her again " how much is that.. " um lots of dead air after that.. didnt know what ot say to a retard..
ihatemyjob123

Aug 23, 2009, 12:56 PM
lol.... omg, that is sooo funny! its unlimited you idiot! that means no limit...like tlk all u want! i would of love to tell that to the cx..
looksthatkill

Aug 23, 2009, 1:08 PM
I just got a call, this guy asked me why the person he's calling will not answer the phone. ๐Ÿคจ
2centsworth

Aug 23, 2009, 4:41 PM
Cust: my phone doesn't work
Me: looking at phone. You need to turn it on.
Cust: Why, no one told me that.

2 days later:
Same Cust: My phone doesn't work.
Me: Maam, your battery is dead you need to charge it.
Cust: No one told me I had to charge. How do you charge.
Me: Plugged phone into charger for 20 sec.. This is how.

Next day:
Cust: my phone isn't working.
Me: The battery needs charging.
Cust: Why you charged it for me yesterday.
Me: No I showed you how it should be charged. You need to charge it overnight.
Cust: These phones are way to complicated, I should not have to charge it at all, my home phone never needs charging. I want to return it.
Me: Your right maam phones do require a certain level of intelligence to wor...
(continues)
SMR1990

Aug 24, 2009, 5:09 PM
I had the same exact thing happen to me. Exactly. Old lady didn't realize you had to TURN ON THE PHONE. Then the next day she was back because it wouldn't turn on. She actually hung around for about a half hour while we charged the phone for her. The funny part was she told us she was going to sit on the chair quietly while she waited but the entire time she talked my ear off about people I don't know, nor will ever meet. lol
Nikon

Aug 25, 2009, 9:22 AM
it's like the old guy thats tells you about "THE WAR"
SneakyRebelNinja

Aug 25, 2009, 11:18 AM
Just be careful you're not playing any intense music while he's in there. His Agent Orange might kick in, and you'll probably wish you hadn't woken up that morning
deepc185

Aug 23, 2009, 7:44 PM
I hate when customers call in and ask "Why is my bill $300.00?" I ask if they have the bill with them and they say "Yes." Well, dumba$$, it shows you all the charges! You should be able to figure it out yourself. Now if you have questions about WHY you were charged for a certain item, I'll be more than happy to help, but I don't think I should have to read your bill to you when you have it right there in front of you! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
elMamBo

Aug 24, 2009, 1:58 PM
i wish there was one time a year wen you could tell one customer. what you really feel.. and just "LET EM HAVE IT" ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
tonicetou

Aug 24, 2009, 2:00 PM
there is...

its on new years when they are too drunk to noitice, and QA doesnt grade calls. wondering why at 12.01 am they cant send a txt msg or make a call.. ~~~~ bc the whole world is doin the same thing and you bastards clogged the effin network.
str8jacket5150

Aug 24, 2009, 4:59 PM
Before we sell them a smart phone.
tmochicka24

Aug 25, 2009, 9:40 AM
Or any phone for that matter! If you dont know how to turn a phone on, charge it, take out the battery, or just absolutely do not know how to operate a cell phone then maybe you shouldn't own one...
NaughtyGuy555

Aug 25, 2009, 10:20 AM
Gotta love this scenario...

-Ma'am, do you have the phone on you?

-Yes.

-The model number can also be found in the back of the phone under the battery.

-On the battery?

-No under the battery. The empty space where the battery should be.

-Oh! O.K. give me a second I'm taking the battery out...

CLICK....

Notes on intelliset:
CX CALL DROPPED.

LOL.... ๐Ÿคจ
tmochicka24

Aug 25, 2009, 10:22 AM
hahahaha ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
that is hilarious.
ATnT Nokia

Aug 25, 2009, 5:24 PM
You made my day with this one.... ๐Ÿ™‚
Whitehores

Aug 25, 2009, 8:52 AM
you are an idiot
ihatemyjob123

Aug 25, 2009, 10:23 AM
WHO ARE U REFERING TO Whitehores?!
Whitehores

Aug 25, 2009, 1:05 PM
Can you not read direct replies as such?
str8jacket5150

Aug 27, 2009, 5:56 PM
There goes whitewhore insulting people again. It is a good thing he has this forum and WOW to prove he has a life. Way to go whitewhore. Still sniffen your own farts I see
Whitehores

Aug 27, 2009, 6:03 PM
who are you and why should i care that you still breathe?
str8jacket5150

Aug 27, 2009, 6:05 PM
Hooooowhaaaaaaaaaahh!
gadawg119

Aug 25, 2009, 11:13 AM
I got in an argument with a customer yesterday because he was sure that he didn't have any passwords. ANY! Not for his work email, not for his blackberry account, NONE! He also refused to go talk to his IT Dept (the person who set up his email account on the company server AND who set up his blackberry account) to get his login information.

I pulled up the blackberry account webpage, requested his PW using the device PIN, opened the "forgot my password" text, and handed him the phone, saying "THIS...is your password..."

The funny thing was that I wasn't even working. Not in uniform, not on the clock. Just picking up a phone from another store. It's amazing how much more blunt you can be when you're not dressed the part of "employee".
wizardofCroz

Aug 25, 2009, 4:35 PM
I'll be happy to fix your blackberry issue if you fix the weird smell that's stemming from my car. Don't really know where it's coming from or how it got there, all i know is that i've been missing a deer leg ever since my hunting trip last weekend.
chocosong87

Aug 25, 2009, 4:36 PM
๐Ÿ˜ณ
dualitycomplex

Aug 25, 2009, 8:46 PM
I had a customer bring their cordless phone from home into my store and ask me why it doesnt work when she leaves the house..... ๐Ÿ™„ she was almost 90 so i guess thats almost an excuse.
Crapbag

Aug 25, 2009, 9:29 PM
ihatemyjob123 said:
CRS1: What I mean is that ur BROKE a$$ has no money in the bank!

Not everyone who has a declined card is broke.

CSR1: Do you still have the phone?
CX: yes, I am talking to you from it right now!
CSR1: I did not ask you ALL of that you DUMB A$$

All of what? If you can't deduce that talking to you from a device means they have it, then doesn't that make you the dumb ass?

CSR1:Has the phn been exposed to any liquid?
CX: I dont know...
CSR1: How the hell do you not know? it's your freaking phone...you idiot!

Peo...
(continues)
ikissgirls

Aug 26, 2009, 11:58 AM
I agree. Although custys and potential custys are the bane of our career/job- they are the reason we have them. And we take certain information for granted b/c we have an edge on knowing more about the prods/svcs than they do...

"ihatemyjob123 said:
CRS1: What I mean is that ur BROKE a$$ has no money in the bank!"

Not to be redundant, but cards may be declined b/c they recently got a new card, or some banks and companies don't allow more than a set amount of transactions in a day.

I'm sorry you're having a rough day ihatemyjob123 โ˜น๏ธ **hugs**
Here's hoping you get some custys who don't make you dumb down to their level....
(continues)
jazzybaby

Aug 26, 2009, 12:00 PM
awwh you're nice. ๐Ÿ˜
ikissgirls

Aug 26, 2009, 4:46 PM
awe thanks. ๐Ÿ™‚ I just know how frustrating it gets for us, and its so easy to just assume the custys know exactly what we're trying to find out or that they know how the sys and policies work. *sigh*
jeffatt

Aug 27, 2009, 3:22 PM
I think what happens is a lot of customers almost try to "predict" what we're going to ask next and they have their little answer formed up and blurt it out often times before the question is finished. And that somehow in this whole process, they feel that they will appear smart & "in the know" should they somehow get it right.

I don't know. When I'm dealing with people like customer service types over the phone or insurance, financing, or other stuff I generally don't know anything about...I don't ever remember trying to do anything like that or doing something stupid like giving an address when asked for zip code, zip code when asked for area code, etc. I try to keep my mouth shut unless I'm answering a question or have something releva...
(continues)
elMamBo

Aug 26, 2009, 1:08 PM
youre kind of taking it to the heart buddy.. in this business these things happen on a daily basis
leneesco33

Aug 26, 2009, 1:34 PM
i agree trust me you ask them what is the phone number and the give you their name and also with the whole insurance this is not healtth insurnace and no one has to you anything ready your freaking contract and then you will know about the fee that you have to pay cause i know that i have read everything before i get so read gosh
Crapbag

Aug 26, 2009, 1:37 PM
I know. I work in sell phone sales. If you get worked up over simple stuff you tend to hate your job. Lord forbid you ever have a kid. Either way, it's pretty simple to just dismiss the extra information and move on. Sometimes if you listen you might get handy information. Like, has your phone ever been in contact with water? Not that I know of, but my kid chews on it. Well, had they simply said No(per their assumption of water) you'd have accepted a water damaged phone.
leneesco33

Aug 26, 2009, 1:56 PM
ok i know and i use it everytime like just i just got a call the i ask the guy is there any water damage on the phone and he is like no there is not but i really need it for business im a fisherman now we needs to know if there water damage cause what if we assume that he had water damage and he doesnt and he could have of filed his claim with the manufacture instead of with insurance and save him money thats why we stress you know
Crapbag

Aug 26, 2009, 2:52 PM
Actually, I've only got a vague idea of what you just said. Either way, point out the little sticker and ask the question. Extra information can be valuable. If not, you're paid hourly. It's not like they are costing you anything.
leneesco33

Aug 26, 2009, 5:00 PM
yes it is cause if they keep on taliking our handel time goes up if we cant meet a certain goal than we get fired and that not a good thing for me
ihatemyjob123

Aug 26, 2009, 2:43 PM
Well to be honest Mr. Crapbag , I believe that u are A MISERABLE A$$ hole! and maybe you feel so affended by my post because you are one of those retarded cust I get who call in daily with these dumb answers, since you found a smart answer for everything i have to say..And maybe your life IS that of a crapbag!! ๐Ÿ˜

-ihatemyjob123
Crapbag

Aug 26, 2009, 2:53 PM
Wrong.

I'm a content and happy asshole. Maybe that's why dumb customers don't make me angry.
NaughtyGuy555

Aug 26, 2009, 2:58 PM
LOL....... that is tooooo much...
Whitehores

Aug 26, 2009, 5:04 PM
ihatemyjob123 said:
WHAT I WISH I COULD SAY TO THESE DUMB CUSTOMERS!

ihatemyjob123 said:
affended
Whitehores

Aug 26, 2009, 2:15 PM
When i said "you are an idiot" he asked me if i was talking to him. I summed it up easier and he still didnt understand, good luck with his response to yours
jazzybaby

Aug 26, 2009, 2:20 PM
why do you assume its a he? and a lot of people talk to each other and not just the original poster so its a valid question to ask who you are talking to...
Crapbag

Aug 26, 2009, 2:55 PM
So should he assume this response is to everyone on this thread and not directed at Whitehores who you responded to?
jazzybaby

Aug 26, 2009, 3:35 PM
no because what i said was a direct response to what whitehores said. "you are an idiot" can be directed at anyone because it was not a direct response to anything that ihatemyjob123 said. it was an observation/opinion that could be as a reply to anything that anyone had said.
bigyosky123

Aug 26, 2009, 4:19 PM
I had a customer ask, or rather demanded I tell him what's the number to the operator. I was just liek sir, there are no operators for cell phones. He just responded and said that's obserd it's not like they just packed up and left and have no more jobs...well, actually since you have a cell phone yes, they dont exist on cell phone. He went ahead and cussed me out explaining I didnt know what I was talking about and I need to know more about my job, and this is a serious flaw in our company! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
ikissgirls

Aug 26, 2009, 5:47 PM
omg. seriously? wow. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Crapbag

Aug 26, 2009, 5:49 PM
Only I was on the other end. OMG, it was me!!!!
bigyosky123

Aug 26, 2009, 7:17 PM
oh you! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Whitehores

Aug 26, 2009, 5:06 PM
Phonescoops forum is a forum of direct responses to specific posts. this is not hard to understand. I am not including your name, this is my response to you, you know that because you see it as a direct response.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.