Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

well this sucks

posioaui

Mar 16, 2005, 2:09 PM
ok ive been here at my wal-mart kiosk for just a lil over an hour and have heard "all out of love" by air supply four times already... is someone at wal-mart radio headquarters playin a sick joke?
Grantizzle

Mar 16, 2005, 2:11 PM
posioaui said:
ok ive been here at my wal-mart kiosk for just a lil over an hour and have heard "all out of love" by air supply four times already... is someone at wal-mart radio headquarters playin a sick joke?

at least it isn't a boy band or something to that effect. air supply rocks.
JamieKay

Mar 16, 2005, 2:37 PM
I always see those folks at the wallmart kiosk, how many do you do a month? Just you? and how many does the entire kiosk average?
posioaui

Mar 16, 2005, 2:48 PM
i work here 6 days a week... neighborhood is decent... about 55 phones a month here, i average about 45 give or take...
posioaui

Mar 16, 2005, 2:49 PM
thats new activations.. add 25-30 for migrations and upgrades...
JamieKay

Mar 16, 2005, 3:04 PM
that's not bad, what state are you in? I didn't realize that indirect could do migrations.... do you do prepaid too?
posioaui

Mar 16, 2005, 3:09 PM
im in nevada... we do pre-paids... not the go-phones though... we just dont do alot of the high-end phones.. a few here and there but thats about it..
JamieKay

Mar 16, 2005, 3:12 PM
Nevada huh? I'm in washington state. I was At&t and was averaging 95-100 new a month now since the merger its more like 55-70. That sucks huh? Cingualr has so many more places that can sell their product and we have another corporate store next door to us. I think that is why our numbers have gone down so much. Do you get commission?
posioaui

Mar 16, 2005, 3:39 PM
it is commission here... i lived in washington... considering going back sell some phones up there... the market is good here... but theres a ton of cingular locations...
JamieKay

Mar 16, 2005, 3:54 PM
really, where abouts in Washington?
posioaui

Mar 16, 2005, 4:07 PM
email me at posioaui@gmail.com
JamieKay

Mar 16, 2005, 4:53 PM
did u get my e-mail?
ali_dawn

Mar 16, 2005, 8:38 PM
no, you wanna hear worse? i work in an Ultimate Electronics kiosk and the ipod next to me has been playing michael jackson songs ALL DAY! 👿
door

Mar 16, 2005, 6:17 PM
i work at sams club, and I think we share the same soundtrack... I'm all out of love, i'm so lost without you, it can be to late to say that i was sooooo wrong.......

I'm also stuck next to the tv's, watching the same 15 minute promo over and over and over and over and over................

It's enough to drive a man to drink
posioaui

Mar 16, 2005, 6:40 PM
exact same problem... the frequency of "all out of love" has minimized but ive still heard it atleast a dozen times today...
justpeachy

Mar 16, 2005, 7:09 PM
Thanks, I now have that song permanently lodged in my head. 😛
door

Mar 16, 2005, 7:35 PM
I'm all out of love
I'm so lost without you
I know you were right
Believing for so long
I'm all out of love
What am I without you
I can't be too late
To say that I was soooooo wronggggggg

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.