Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

DATA PLANS

rigoni

Aug 22, 2009, 7:56 AM
I think requiring a data plan when you have a smart phone is a great idea, it stops all the idiots who don't have one then use the Internet from call in and claiming they "didn't use no Internet" solves the issue i think, but i also believe if you can afford the dam phone you should be ok with paying for the data plan 😈
T-Monster

Aug 22, 2009, 9:25 AM
I agree, but they can't afford the phones anyway. They want their blackberries like they want their women...FREE!
ecycled

Aug 22, 2009, 10:19 AM
lol right, its hard to call a customer a liar. Maybe this will remove some stress in that regard, but now we get branded greedy. Why are cell companies always branded the bad guys? We charge for a service. Thats all, it pays for the system.
PhonemanJ

Aug 22, 2009, 11:30 AM
I know that customers don't care about this, but if I sell a PDA phone without a data plan, I don't make but about $2.00 in comission. For that $2, I am supposed to go over thier contract, show them how to operate the phone, copy thier contacts and set up their voicemail. I never let a smart phone out the door without a data plan. It's not worth it to me to do so otherwise.
ccareatatt

Aug 22, 2009, 12:08 PM
Itd be nice to spat off the URL's visited on the phone to them to prove them wrong.. but we cant do that...lol

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.