all discussions

show all 14 replies

What????????

BARBIEBABY

Aug 13, 2009, 11:29 AM
Customer has been transffered 10 times.
and this is why
CUSTOMER SAYS

I'm calling to place an order to do an upgrade don't transfer me because I have already been transfered. I ported my number to Metro PCS and you guys canceled my service. I called just in time to pay for the cancellation. Now I need to upgrade my phone I was supposed to get the blackberry pearl flip for 79.99 from Mary but she has not even called me so I'm just waiting on the phone. I payed for 2 months of service now I'm waiting on the phone. Mary was supposed to call me back on my mothers cell but my mother has to leave. I though she would have called me back on my phone but she didn't I told them it could be a lot of Mary's when I call back now i have a Sim card...
(continues)
lies4now

Aug 13, 2009, 12:33 PM
BARBIEBABY said:

CUSTOMER SAYS

I'm calling to place an order to do an upgrade.
BARBIEBABY

Aug 13, 2009, 12:59 PM
The customer said it can't blame me!
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 13, 2009, 2:05 PM
What?
SprintCC

Aug 13, 2009, 2:28 PM
The point is, you posted what they called in for. Take control of the call and process the upgrade. It isn't that difficult.
20momof3

Aug 13, 2009, 10:48 PM
If I remember correctly from Barbie's previous posts, she's in the sales or accessories department, therefore she cannot process an upgrade. She has no choice but to transfer the customer.
BARBIEBABY

Aug 14, 2009, 1:00 PM
First of all Mr. Know it all if you would read you would see that we can't give her and upgrade she does'nt even have service with us she ported her number so how would she do an upgrade. Figure that out for me. Since you seem to know it all Mr. Sprint I see why all your customers switch to us.
SprintCC

Aug 14, 2009, 1:39 PM
I don't know it all, but I do know how to read.

You typed at the top that the person said she was calling in to do an upgrade. At the bottom you complained (as usual) that you wanted to know why they're calling. Maybe you don't pay any more attention to the customers than you do to what you type- which would explain why you have so many problems.
SprintCC

Aug 14, 2009, 2:44 PM
Your right- I can't read. She didn't type that the person wanted to upgrade and then later type she wanted to know why they called.

Maybe she couldn't do what they wanted- doesn't mean she didn't know what they wanted. I knew two seconds after I started reading.
NEPats726420

Aug 14, 2009, 2:53 PM
ya, my bad anyways, after i posted that i realized i was wrong anyways
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 14, 2009, 3:14 PM
I think the problem with this thread is "I just want to know WHY SHE'S CALLING." Its being misunderstood? maybe?

We read it as:
I dont know what im doing and i want to know what she is calling about

What was said (I believe):
Why is she calling me when theres nothing i can do about it.
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 14, 2009, 2:05 PM
🤤 It involes letting this thread die because there is no solution, Other than telling the customer No, and hanging up.
love2transfercustomers

Aug 13, 2009, 2:51 PM
I was one of the reps that transfered her 🙂
mist668

Aug 14, 2009, 1:15 PM
Real deal here is she ported her number out from where barbie works. So the customer is calling them to deal buisness when she no longer holds an active account.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.