Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

PURPLE!!!

winry

Aug 12, 2009, 9:58 AM
When we opened the doors at 8am, there was a large (read: obese) middle aged guy in a purple t-shirt and sweatpants sitting on his bike (also mostly purple) waiting for us. He rushes into the store, and starts speaking loudly and so fast it's nearly incoherent:
cust: "HIHOWYADOININEEDAPHONE!"
me: "Alright, we can definitely help you there. What are you looking for in a phone?"
c: "PURPLE!"
m: "Excuse me?"
c: "PURPLE! ITHASTOBEPURPLE!"
m: "OK, we have a couple that are purple. Are you looking for a clamshell type phone or a slider?"
c: (grabs the Rival demo off the wall) "THISONEHASPURPLEIWANTIT."

I then try to point out some of the features of the phone, such as the compact keyboard, touch-sensitive buttons. The whole time I'm...
(continues)
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 12, 2009, 10:02 AM
is anyone else thinking smoothies? let's all go to jamba juice....... oh sorry you were saying something ๐Ÿ˜ณ
WorldSoCold

Aug 12, 2009, 12:57 PM
yeah I'll say!

Shoulda asked him if he knew where Barney's house was. ...maybe he could Barney-nap him and take him home too
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 12, 2009, 1:57 PM
weak ๐Ÿ™„
Mafdet

Aug 12, 2009, 1:33 PM
jejeje purple
BoredatSprint

Aug 12, 2009, 1:34 PM
There's a guy who breakdances in our apartment complexes parking lot. We call him purple pants. Hate that guy. ๐Ÿคจ
Mafdet

Aug 12, 2009, 1:35 PM
why purple pants?
BoredatSprint

Aug 12, 2009, 1:37 PM
Well. I think it's got something to do with the fact that he wears purple pants. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Mafdet

Aug 12, 2009, 1:39 PM
really?? that is crazy!!! jejejejeje ๐Ÿคฃ i like purple but not to have EVERYTHING purple jejejejeje ๐Ÿคฃ
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 12, 2009, 1:58 PM
jejejeje? what the hell is that? purple pants must die ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Lanae

Aug 12, 2009, 6:49 PM
I think its like the mexican/spanish way of saying "Hehehe" But the J is all silent like. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Mafdet

Aug 18, 2009, 7:27 AM
but why?? purple is an awesome color!!! you could wear it with anything and it matches with everything!!! i luv that color!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿคฃ
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 18, 2009, 11:55 AM
i hope you dont have children
Mafdet

Aug 19, 2009, 3:54 PM
๐Ÿคญ ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿ˜ข but why?? what is so wrong with purple?? its just a nice purpley color!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
ecycled

Aug 19, 2009, 5:00 PM
Whats that new flavor?!

Grape!
Mafdet

Aug 20, 2009, 3:22 PM
๐Ÿ˜Ž yay!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.