Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Old Ladies are funny

Drunk

Aug 10, 2009, 11:02 AM
So this old lady had some pictures on her phone she wanted to put on her other phone. Well I gladly did it for $20 and I looked at some and this lady was no lady, in fact she was a nasty old perv that had dirty pics. I'm pretty sure those were not her grand kids like she said... or if they were it's even more nasty. Anyways I rip her off $20 that I keep myself and when she is about to leave I open the door for her and hold out my foot. Ha HA! She falls and breaks her hip, I laugh as the door closes real slow. I keep laughing when she pulls out her phone from her purse to call the cops. I laugh even more when they show up and I get arrested.
BoredatSprint

Aug 10, 2009, 11:06 AM
It's fun to dream. 👀

Unless you actually did this.

For then, I would be proud.
Drunk

Aug 10, 2009, 11:32 AM
Yeah, the jail has wifi so I'm using my ipod touch to write this. It's so freaking sweet, the police man was laughing when we got in the car. He didn't like that lady either and said it was just going to be over night, or until she forgot what happened. He's a corrupt cop and a secret double agent.
tonicetou

Aug 10, 2009, 11:39 AM
I think your SN says it all..
Drunk

Aug 10, 2009, 11:50 AM
How did you get my Serial Number? I will report you.
BoredatSprint

Aug 10, 2009, 11:50 AM
I've been saying whale on the customers for a while now. Glad it's finally starting.

Early Upgrade?

Let me go get my flail, I'll be right back.
Drunk

Aug 10, 2009, 11:56 AM
I don't understand what you said. It confuses me.
BoredatSprint

Aug 10, 2009, 12:04 PM
When you get out, beat more customers. That's basically what I'm driving at here.
Drunk

Aug 10, 2009, 12:06 PM
Now I not only get it, I understand and love it. It's so very very happy time for me.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.