Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Can I have the number you are CALLING ABOUT?!?!?

ACSer4Sprint

Aug 9, 2009, 9:36 AM
👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 I hate stupid F***ing ppl! If you want me to activate your phone, and I ask for the number you are calling about.... that means the F***ING number you want to activate!!!! 😲 Makes sinse right??? Nope! Guess not! Please by all means give me a different number than the one YOU ARE CALLING ABOUT!!!!! 👿 👿 👿 👿
jazzybaby

Aug 9, 2009, 9:40 AM
LMFAO
tonicetou

Aug 9, 2009, 9:50 AM
thats nothing:

Cux: i cnat get my pics to save to the SD card
Me: ok, are you on your phone right now?
Cux: Yes
Me: ok what kind of SD is it?
Cux: well its right her in my hand
Me: SOOOOOOO its not in ur Phone
Cux: OH. its needs to be in my phone?

NO LIE ABOUT ONE HOUR AGO 🙄
ACSer4Sprint

Aug 9, 2009, 10:04 AM
OMG that is priceless right there 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
ACSer4Sprint

Aug 9, 2009, 9:43 AM
I didnt say the number you are calling FROM! ABOUT and FROM dont even sound alike? WTF 😳
Verde321

Aug 9, 2009, 1:25 PM
My favorite is people that give me their home phone number and then when I say it didn't pull up they say "Oh, did you want my cell number? I don't know it."

/facepalm
Gadget Junky

Aug 10, 2009, 5:32 PM
Verde321 said:
My favorite is people that give me their home phone number and then when I say it didn't pull up they say "Oh, did you want my cell number? I don't know it."

/facepalm

F*ck yes, that's annoying. Most of them aren't old, so they can't use that excuse either. 🙄
tmochicka24

Aug 11, 2009, 10:29 AM
Those are my favorite ones!!!! Or when people don't understand what a 10 digit MOBILE number is!
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 11, 2009, 10:44 AM
I hate when i ask for the number and they start dialing it into the phone.
NEPats726420

Aug 11, 2009, 12:29 PM
or if they ask for the 800 cust. care # and you hear them dial it as you are telling them
jeffatt

Aug 10, 2009, 9:28 AM
That's not as bad as not knowing the number at all. I had a customer mad at me a few weeks ago because I wouldn't change his SIM card out for him (his had a PUK block). Why? He didn't know his cell #. He was pissed at me because he had to drive back home...roughly 40-45 mins from the store...to get his paperwork from where he bought the phone to get his number. Now if I had any sympathy in me whatsoever, we could have called cust svc and searched by SSN or solved this dilemma in a variety of other ways, but this guy deserved no empathy.

More similar to your situation, though....I had a customer from out-of-state wanting to change a SIM card. She gave me the primary line's phone number and stated I was correct when I confirmed the number...
(continues)
mist668

Aug 11, 2009, 11:38 AM
I've had that happen already. Would have told her she needs to pay for another sim since she confirmed the wrong number.
Whitehores

Aug 10, 2009, 10:26 AM
ACSer4Sprint said:
Makes sinse
ACSer4Sprint

Aug 10, 2009, 5:47 PM
what the F ever! 😎
SprintIndie08

Aug 11, 2009, 10:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D0555EtAZ4 »

Thought this was absoluely hilarious and this thread reminded me of it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.