Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Stop breathing into the phone...

bvan1119

Aug 7, 2009, 7:21 PM
๐Ÿคจ it's difficult to undestand what your saying when your breath is in my ear... yuck!!! I work at a call center!! Help!!
ccareatatt

Aug 7, 2009, 10:51 PM
how about when they put their little brat up to the phone and it starts screaming and the customers talking over it...the ones that apologize they are okay but the ones that act like nothing is wrong it ticks me off.
bvan1119

Aug 8, 2009, 7:48 PM
๐Ÿคฃ I know exactly what u mean. I get that all the time.... just a few "calls" ago ๐Ÿ™„ I had to actually ask a cx to turn his radio down so I could better "help" him
ccareatatt

Aug 9, 2009, 11:36 AM
LOL I love the ones blasting T.I. or 50 Cent that keep going "What did you say?!"
ACSer4Sprint

Aug 9, 2009, 11:51 AM
๐Ÿ˜ก they just want you to think that they are KEWL... oooh listen to the music I like! ๐Ÿ˜›
bvan1119

Aug 9, 2009, 1:28 PM
๐Ÿ™„ it would be nice if it were something we like wouldn't it....
freephones4all

Aug 10, 2009, 11:12 PM
They're breathing in the phone, kid is screaming. And every time you try to respond to them they start screaming at the rest of the rugrats.
I've just starting treating it like they don't know any better....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.