Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

The Phone wont stop BEEPING!

thecleaner62

Aug 7, 2009, 4:52 PM
so i had a custy put a phone in our recycle box thats locked and i instructed him to make sure it was off, he assured me it was while i dealt with another custy. I come in this morning and i hear this beeping every 5 minutes telling me the battery is low, i have no access to the box and the phone wont die already, thank god i close in 5 min, the phone better be dead by the morning, i cant go through another day of hearing it!
FrankOMCGee

Aug 7, 2009, 4:55 PM
drop explosives in there untill it does stop.
thecleaner62

Aug 7, 2009, 4:57 PM
its an action i may consider in the morning if its still doing the same thing
FrankOMCGee

Aug 7, 2009, 4:58 PM
if anything get a borascope, and a pinch grabber tool and fish it out.
thecleaner62

Aug 7, 2009, 4:59 PM
explosives may be easier to get ahold of and alot more fun!
FrankOMCGee

Aug 7, 2009, 5:02 PM
yes they are i suggest seal bombs. its basically a 1/4 stick of dynamite. fishermen use them to scare seals away from their nets. iv seen one lift a 55gal drum (empty) close to 3/4 of a foot off the ground, and seen coffee cans disappear..
thecleaner62

Aug 8, 2009, 9:59 AM
i prefer to club seals
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 7, 2009, 5:06 PM
C-C-C-C-C-C Combo breaker......

Sorry guys, im extreamly bored, our call volume in this department at sprint is so depressing.
FrankOMCGee

Aug 7, 2009, 5:10 PM
you can try the lounge, its got some interesting stuff there, sometimes.
thecleaner62

Aug 8, 2009, 9:56 AM
so yea, just opened the store, phones still BEEPING!
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 8, 2009, 10:08 AM
Kill it with fire?
thecleaner62

Aug 8, 2009, 11:59 AM
napalm? would that work, i think is a casio g'zone so all previous methods may not work?
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 8, 2009, 12:17 PM
hmmmmm.... well... this may be extreamly unsafe but what you could do is...

1.Throw alot of paper into the box
2.Throw somthing on fire into the box
3.Wait for fire to die
4.Is phone still beeping?
a)if yes, repeat steps 1-3
b)if no contiue to step 5
5.Rejoice
cilvzwagent

Aug 8, 2009, 5:10 PM
I was in a regional store manager's meeting a few months ago. A fellow store manager's pink razr started ringing. When she silenced the ringer it froze, and kept ringing... we were all turned staring at her trying to get her to make it stop. 😳 She just kept hitting the end button, and said "I'm sorry, It won't stop" Finally after her endless attempts at hitting the end button, the phone stopped ringing......only because our district VP walked up and took the battery out of it. That shows you the knowledge of this one....she got "laid off" the next day. 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.