Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Paging the weekend

BoredatSprint

Aug 7, 2009, 3:45 PM
Why won't this day end?!?!?! DIE Friday!
FrankOMCGee

Aug 7, 2009, 3:47 PM
i feel ya. 3 more hours then its PARTY TIME!! 🤣 😈
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 7, 2009, 3:58 PM
If by "Party Time" you mean spending the evening at home, under a dying light with a shot of whiskey in one hand and a ciggarette in the other wishing the voices of ignorant customers would stop then... Ohhhhhhh boy 😁
BoredatSprint

Aug 7, 2009, 3:59 PM
At least you have crying children to look forward to. 😁
FrankOMCGee

Aug 7, 2009, 4:01 PM
well that will be after the party. im gonna get excessively drunk, pass out (more than likely in a river since thats where we are going), and hope i wake up to more beers. somewhere in there is some bad decisions
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 7, 2009, 4:03 PM
The Only bad Decisision is a good one.
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 7, 2009, 3:49 PM
Why do you want friday to die? if it wasnt for friday, you'd never get paid.
BoredatSprint

Aug 7, 2009, 3:57 PM
I get paid Thursday evening/Friday morning due to direct deposit. However I'm still bound to come in and work for eight hours before I garner the benefits of my pay check. It's a creul irony, and that's why I believe someone should assasinate Friday.

Besides anyone calling in here on Friday is just going to destroy their phone, screw up their plan minutes, or not understand how to place a three way call by Monday. Friday seems futile.

On a seperate note, Thursday should be customer service appreciation day.
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 7, 2009, 4:00 PM
Touché good sir.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.