Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 31 replies

SAY WHAT YOU MEAN

BARBIEBABY

Aug 5, 2009, 1:49 PM
IM ON THE PHONE WITH A CUSTOMER AND HE TELLS ME HE WANTS TO ADD A LINE BUT HE DOES NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH US SO HE TELLS ME HE WANT TO START NEW SERVICE I TELL HIM OKAY HAPPY TO ASSIST WE GO INTO THE PLANS I ASKED IS THERE A PLAN HE HAVE IN MIND HE SAYS THE MYFAVES AND ALL ABOUT A THOUSAND MINUTES I DESCRIBE EVERYTHING THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PLAN. MR CUSTOMER THEN SAYS DO YALL HAVE A UNLIMITED PLAN I SAY YES HE TELLS ME THEN THAT IS WHAT IM ASKING SO I LET HIM KNOW HE DID NOT ASK FOR THE UNLIMITED PLAN AND CONTINUED TO TELL HIM ABOUT UNLIMITED SERVICE HE TELLS ME IVE BEEN IGNORANT AND HE NEEDS TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE THAT IS NOT SO IGNORANT SO I TELL HIM TO PLEASE HOLD WHILE I GET A REP THAT IS NOT SO IGNORANT HE TELLS ME I AM IGNORANT I SA...
(continues)
PING_GOLF

Aug 5, 2009, 4:17 PM
๐Ÿ˜Ž
WZ_agent

Aug 5, 2009, 4:18 PM
yes, this is shop talk.
PING_GOLF

Aug 5, 2009, 4:19 PM
you got to love it
WZ_agent

Aug 5, 2009, 5:39 PM
do i?
SneakyRebelNinja

Aug 5, 2009, 7:28 PM
Well, no one is FORCING you, but it certainly makes the world a sunshinier place if you do.
Polterchrist

Aug 6, 2009, 6:12 PM
i wouldn't say i "love" it.. do i have deep feelings for shop talk? sure of course who doesn't.. but i mean am i ready to settle down at this time? the answer is no
Drunk

Aug 10, 2009, 1:43 PM
I like shop talk a bit. I do hate all caps a lot, and I'm annoyed by women on here that create their own drama. I bet she was talking about some drama on her post but no one read it because it's so annoying. She still accomplished what she wanted.. drama.

"YOU ARE UGLY BECAUSE YOU CAN'T READ ALL CAPS"
"I AM SO SMART I DON'T NEED TO USE PUNCTUATION"

Any time she posts on here... just makes her look more and more like an ***
I hope she keeps posting, she reminds me of customers that can't get their phone to work when all I have to do is turn it on ๐Ÿ™‚
matonater

Aug 6, 2009, 7:14 PM
you show your ignorance when you type in all caps
BARBIEBABY

Aug 10, 2009, 10:37 AM
YOU SHOW YOUR IGNORANCE WHEN YOU WORRY ABOUT IF IM TYPING IN CAPS OR NOT WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING LAST TIME I CHECKED THIS IS NOT SCHOOL AND IM NOT GETTING PAID TO DO THIS SO I CAN TYPE IN WHATEVER CASE I WANT THANKS FOR YOUR OPINON THOUGH FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO THEN WORRY ABOUT THAT!
BoredatSprint

Aug 10, 2009, 10:45 AM
Here's a hint. It's on the left side of your keyboard.

๐Ÿ˜ฒ
BARBIEBABY

Aug 10, 2009, 10:53 AM
AND YOU SO DUMB Here's a hint. It's on the left side of your keyboard.

TWO SENTENCES THAT IS NOT WHAT THAT IS OR HOW IT GO'S
EXAMPLE:

Here's a hint, it's on the left

Try again smarty
BoredatSprint

Aug 10, 2009, 11:03 AM
It's called a prepositional phrase baby. ๐Ÿ˜

You should purchase yourself a punctuation shotgun. So that way after everything you type, you can turn it into English.

IT'S GRAMMAR! It's good for the soul!
Tmo Slave

Aug 6, 2009, 10:03 PM
Your post hurts my eyes.
BARBIEBABY

Aug 10, 2009, 10:54 AM
So what close your eyes and don't look
WorldSoCold

Aug 10, 2009, 1:04 PM
WOW! someone is sensitive!
Drunk

Aug 10, 2009, 1:13 PM
SO THE OTHER DAY I TRIED TO BE ANNOYING TO MY FRIEND AND I TOTALLY WAS THEN I GOT ON PHONESCOOP AND COULDN'T BE AS ANNOYING SO I TRIED TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND THEN I NEVER PUT ANY PUNCTUATION IN MY RUN ON SENTENCES AND NOW I'M TOTTALY ANNOYING AND I WONDER WHY NO-ONE LISTENS TO ME OR TAKES ME SERIOUS AND I THROW A FIT WHEN I GET CALLED OUT ON IT AND I'M LIKE OMG WHY DOES CAPS LOCKS HURT MY EYES
BoredatSprint

Aug 10, 2009, 1:25 PM
Don't you love how every time she posts, almost every response is about how annoying her post is?

All because of caps lock. Perhaps they should relabel it "Ostracize lock".
Drunk

Aug 10, 2009, 1:34 PM
You would think that after so many posts and the only thing people are talking about is her annoying caps locks she would take a hint. But she doesn't because she likes the drama. Someone will say, "hey your caps lock is annoying" and she loves it, "YOU ARE ANNOYING, NOTHING WRONG WITH MY CAPS LOCKS I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG BLAH BLAH BLAH DRAMA DRAMA CAT FIGHT"
and that's the bait she likes to leave for us. I bet it's been like that her whole life.

Caps lock is not only tacky, tasteless, but it's rude and not proper internet etiquette. I think it shows a lack of intelligence, combined with no punctuation.
BoredatSprint

Aug 10, 2009, 1:40 PM
Too many soap operas? Possibly? ๐Ÿคจ

Whenever someone types in all capitals, I tend to envision a gorilla beating its chest and grunting.

Perhaps it's just a sign of a less evolved human.

I wonder if she has hair on her knuckles.

Actually...nevermind.

I can answer that question for myself.
Drunk

Aug 10, 2009, 1:47 PM
We can assume she is going to try and get back at us for stating the obvious/truth.
But any time she posts it's just more ridiculous than the last post and she digs herself into a deeper hole. I find it amusing.
Gadget Junky

Aug 10, 2009, 3:36 PM
WHAT ARE YOU TALING ABOUT ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS

๐Ÿคฃ

It is f*cking annoying. ๐Ÿคฃ
Drunk

Aug 10, 2009, 3:38 PM
She is why people like Al Gore have money
Gadget Junky

Aug 10, 2009, 4:05 PM
And, I approve this message.
Drunk

Aug 10, 2009, 4:58 PM
*Stamps a thing over the ad*

The stamp says "married with children"
Gadget Junky

Aug 10, 2009, 5:26 PM
Love and marriage,
go together like a horse and carriage.
Drunk

Aug 10, 2009, 5:27 PM
Thank you. Now life is complete and we don't have to worry anymore.
Whitehores

Aug 10, 2009, 5:55 PM
damnit answer my post in the obama birth certificate thread in the lounge ๐Ÿ˜›
Gadget Junky

Aug 10, 2009, 6:12 PM
Tomorrow! ๐Ÿคฃ Sorry, didn't see it.
babyvaz

Aug 10, 2009, 2:17 PM
Drunk said:
Caps lock is not only tacky, tasteless, but it's rude and not proper internet etiquette.

That's right! Don't be improper Barbie...giggles
a Girl

Aug 10, 2009, 3:35 PM
for someone who thought it would be funny to drive us all crazy.

Haha. You got us, you're really sneaky and funny.

Now stop.
WZ_agent

Aug 10, 2009, 4:53 PM
your post looks like a find-the-word puzzle

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.