Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

I hate you At&t indirect reps

Tmo Slave

Aug 5, 2009, 1:16 PM
So I work in a corp. tmobile store and we have a Cellebrite machine to copy phone info for customers. We do it as a free service for our customers but charge $9.99 for non tmobile customers. There is an indirect at&t booth in the mall. The reps there have come in a few times to transfer info and we did it as a favor for them. Now they are taking advantage of it and doing it for all their customers. So now we tell them that we have to charge them for the transfer and they get all pissy about it.

One guy today said I was lying and just didn't want to do it. I told him that I wasn't lying and that if he didn't like it he could leave. I told him either he coughed up 10 bucks or TS. I absolutely hate them now and so does everyone el...
(continues)
Crapbag

Aug 5, 2009, 1:49 PM
Sounds about right. I've sent people to our Corp store for the Cellbrite device(ours is sorely out of date). I'd never send them to T-Mo to do a transfer. That's just silly. If I were you, I'd require payment as well. The devices aren't free. The cables aren't free. The updates aren't free(or so I'm presume). Your time certainly isn't coming free. So naturally there is a fee...

On an aside, I take offense to your title.
Tmo Slave

Aug 6, 2009, 10:00 PM
Crapbag said:
On an aside, I take offense to your title.

I'm sure there are some good indirect at&t reps but all the ones I've dealt with in my area are complete a$$hats. They think they are the coolest people on the planet and are super shady. Oh and they are mostly Persian.
prizbilla_babykilla

Aug 7, 2009, 1:21 PM
crapbag! 🤣
PING_GOLF

Aug 5, 2009, 4:18 PM
😎 😎
PING_GOLF

Aug 5, 2009, 4:19 PM
i hate and love shoptalk

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.