Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Stories

Mafdet

Aug 3, 2009, 8:43 PM
People say the most random stuff just so they won't be charged any amount on their bill. They curse and rue the day you were born and decided to tell them that their iPhone 3G S is not for free just because they have been with us 3 weeks, and NEEDs to come with a $30.00 data plan.

For our precious Store Reps please share your stories, due to in my line of work the worst they can do is hang up. 🤣

So please enlighten us with your stories of glory, defeat, humiliation, or Victory... so just share your stories, I'm Bored 😡
ac4321

Aug 3, 2009, 8:59 PM
"My phone isn't holding a charge. My wife has the same phone and hers doesn't have a problem."

(take phone, check usage, 9800 minutes used in last five weeks... send phone back on its merry way)
SneakyRebelNinja

Aug 5, 2009, 7:57 PM
Customer walks in and slams their phone down on the counter. "FIX MY DAMN PHONE! YOU SOLD ME A BAD ONE!" So, with a pained smile on my face, I pick it up and turn it on. The screen is shattered, as in multiple fracture points. Wonder how that happened? I show him, and of course, his response is "IT WASN'T LIKE THAT WHEN I WALKED IN! WHAT'D YOU DO, YOU BROKE MY PHONE, YOU LITTLE PRICK!" Oh, goll, sorry sir, I didn't mean to put this countertop in your way, I thought I had it moved just for you. So I say, "Perhaps coming in and slamming it down wasn't the best idea." I hold the phone out for him, and he starts sputtering and turning red. To my delight, he just turned around and walked out. Without his phone. HEE HEE 😁
Lanae

Aug 5, 2009, 8:09 PM
Customer walked into my store looking for a phone case that would make his phone water proof, I have seen these online and they look like zip lock baggies of some sort, but hey! Thats what he wanted...When I was kind, and bored enough to look them up online for him and not just send him away since we didn't have them. He must have took that as that we were now friends...

Cause he proceeded to come back 2 - 3 times a week and talk to all of the people who were working about "Remote Viewing" and Channiling and what not, pretty creepy more than funny I think.

He said that the Mall I work at now, is actually in another Dimension, Area 51, and that he saw aliens walking around on a daily basis.
Drunk

Aug 6, 2009, 10:05 AM
Crack Kills
Drunk

Aug 6, 2009, 10:09 AM
So this ugly college age girl walks in and is all pissy and wants a new phone. I say ok let me see it. She said, I wish so and so was here (my co worker) and then touches every single phone and is singing stupid girl songs and is just going nuts with her ADD and can't focus at all. So I take the battery out and see there is no water damage. Turn it back on and she gets mad. "you just reset it"
I tell her I checked for water damage. She tells me that I fixed it when I did that and it made it so it wont freeze anymore. I tell her that was kind of the point, I'm not being sneaky about it.
She gets mad and wants her new phone because it wont take a picture and it freezes. I have to duplicate the problem in order for me to do an exchange. I tel...
(continues)
gadawg119

Aug 6, 2009, 12:59 PM
Custy actually attacked the concrete outside of our store with a sledge-hammer because we told him that he can not return a phone that he dropped in water, even though he was still within his 30-day return period.

HONEST-TO-GOD, TRUTH!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.