Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Customer Where Art Thou?

Lanae

Jul 25, 2009, 9:41 PM
Dear Almost customer, why must you deceive me? You promise to come back and activate with data, then go 60 feet away to the Verizon directly across from us and activate through them. why? oh why did I deserve this...And why do you keep looking back at me with that guilty look of yours...sad... 😢
AVANESS

Jul 25, 2009, 10:29 PM
Oh customers.. Why must you form A line and wait for an hour to specifically activate with me. Oh more customers... why must you do the same thing. Oh paycheck... I didnt want to be the one to tell you this, but your becoming a little obese.
Lanae

Jul 25, 2009, 10:56 PM
🤣 ~ Jerk ~ 👿
Gadget Junky

Jul 26, 2009, 10:23 AM
Because I offered them the best network and phones, duh! 🤣
Menno

Jul 27, 2009, 5:06 PM
yep.. our internal site goes down more than our towers!
Researcher

Jul 27, 2009, 12:39 PM
And why do I see you goofing off all day acting like you have nothing to do. THEN 2 minutes before I close, you fly in yelling that you have to have this or that done. It will take me about 45 minutes to do it. Then after I stayed to help you lazy ***, at the last minute you either became a "be back" or have terrible credit and did not have $500 bucks.

So you wonder why we just stare at you when you bang on our door at 1 minute after we close.
Mr. Brown

Jul 29, 2009, 1:00 PM
Dear almost customer that was sent over by Verizon just to tease us so that you could only talk to us get interested and say ill be back, then walk back to the enemy just to have us cry over all the people we dont see.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.