Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Not a positive bone............

ihatestupidppl

Jul 25, 2009, 3:40 PM
I love how some people believe that with positive thinking they can get a sale when really its just a matter of someone walking up and wanting a phone. Simple and plain. No positivity innvolved.
FrankOMCGee

Jul 25, 2009, 3:42 PM
iv sold phones to people who didnt come in the store for a phone. but usually its a battery issue.. funny its cheaper to get a new phone than to buy a new battery.
ihatestupidppl

Jul 25, 2009, 3:44 PM
Yup..........
Lanae

Jul 25, 2009, 4:19 PM
☚ī¸ I can tell your pissed at me, dont be mad ihatestupidppl! Its all just opinions, and I get heated over mine. 😕
Menno

Jul 25, 2009, 5:09 PM
Someone doesn't have to walk up wanting a phone in order for you to sell them.

If they did, stores would be in serious trouble because most of my traffic (and most of the phones I sell) are to people who come in "just looking" and I get them to get the phone here instead of online.
T-Monster

Jul 25, 2009, 5:27 PM
It's not that positive thinking will get a sale. Positive thinking will make you a happier person, which will in turn make people want to do more business with you. Wouldn't you want to do business with someone who was smiling and happy over someone who looked upset and sulking? It simply gives you more oppertunity to sell, not sell for you. I'm a firm believer in this theory, but it's definitly not the be-all-end-all of sales. Plus it makes the day go by faster if your not grouchy.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.