Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

One sale in 4 hours...

sultrypickle

Jul 16, 2009, 10:21 AM
this is ridiculous. How are you supposed to make a sale when people don't want service?
sultrypickle

Jul 16, 2009, 10:23 AM
Gotta have 16 by the end of the day tomorrow.
tmogrl09

Jul 16, 2009, 10:57 AM
Lie...cheat...steal.. 👿
sultrypickle

Jul 16, 2009, 11:11 AM
They won't let me *pouts*

Apparently they want to be semi honest with people. Otherwise, I would be saying I will waive late fees and handing out free phones lol jk
zboyd989

Jul 16, 2009, 11:32 AM
Where I work, the people are so ignorant that I could say that if they buy this phone, pigs will fly, and that would be the selling point.
shada123

Jul 16, 2009, 1:17 PM
ya and thats why ppl call into call centers is bc you guys say that yes we will credit this or you just add something that they did not ask you to add and it gets very frusterating on our end and to me its very misleading and not good customer service and we are the ones that get the back end of bc they call in yelling at us about something that one of yall did
zboyd989

Jul 16, 2009, 1:21 PM
Umm, half of the time it's someone at a call center that tells the customer what they want to hear to get them to go to a store. then they get pissed because what they were told is not humanly possible.
shada123

Jul 16, 2009, 1:26 PM
lol like what bc most of the time ppl call in to me and i tell that i connot do that bc that is against policy
zboyd989

Jul 16, 2009, 1:36 PM
the one i got today was "well customer service said that they put notes on my account saying that I get $100 off of the phone I want."
shada123

Jul 16, 2009, 1:38 PM
ya see i dont like that **** either i had one of those calls today and i told her she was not getting bc it is not in the notes haha 😈
sultrypickle

Jul 16, 2009, 1:41 PM
It's the same with Click to Chat. Customer Care always tells these customers that they can come online and buy a Go Phone for their current service or that they have notated that they can have an early upgrade and neither of these are an option online.
shada123

Jul 16, 2009, 1:50 PM
lol ya i tell them that they cam only happen over the phone with me and wehn cust. service doesnt follow policy that crap makes me mad to like today this lady was ineligible to make a payment arrangement but they had given her two since her ineligibility
sultrypickle

Jul 17, 2009, 6:57 AM
That always irritated me when I was in collections. What was even worse was when you follow policy to the letter and tell the customer they cant have/do this or that and when they speak to a sup or customer service they give it to them anyway.
sultrypickle

Jul 16, 2009, 1:39 PM
Actually, I'm not Customer Service at all and I don't make any promises about what can be done over the phone. Our policy is to advice the customer of what can be done online and if they don't like it they can visit the store or call in to see if other deals exist.
tmogrl09

Jul 16, 2009, 11:38 AM
Where I work, people lie to the customer's and their sup's don't even care as long as they are makin them money 😕
zboyd989

Jul 16, 2009, 11:54 AM
That bothers me, because normally you're the person that their customers come back to and yell at you for it....
sultrypickle

Jul 16, 2009, 12:05 PM
Exactly. I wouldn't lie even if it was okay because I have been yelled at because of someones lies before.
Cell Girl

Jul 17, 2009, 9:24 AM
Yesterday I was here from 10-6, and about two people walked in the whole time.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.