Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

i was rude to a customer....

getsome

Jul 12, 2009, 12:27 PM
do i feel bad? HELL NO!

So i was helpin a lady with an upgrade. I explained the prices that the computer show me and what she has to pay. She was unhappy...She said Best Buy can give it to her for free. So she left...

Hour later, she's back. With her new phone from Best Buy. She wants me to help her set it up and put her numbers in. I gave her this look and asked "Best Buy didnt help you out?" She said "I didn't want to bother them." To which i reply "So, you denied me commission then come back to bother me with your petty requests because Best Buy was not smart enough to do it for you???".

She asked if she wanted me to let her go back to Best Buy....i said "Yes, i have a line of customers i can earn money from"

BOY DID THAT FEE...
(continues)
jazzybaby

Jul 12, 2009, 12:28 PM
yay!!! good for you...
getsome

Jul 12, 2009, 12:35 PM
been speaking my mind lately...just wonder how long it's going to take for someone to complain.
jazzybaby

Jul 12, 2009, 12:36 PM
lol i know what you mean. i do the same thing... i don't really talk back but i get attitude with customers...
getsome

Jul 12, 2009, 12:48 PM
yea. when the custy questions my remarks i ask them how would they feel if they were in my situation. that usually shuts them the hell up. it's great.

one thing i love to do is when i have to call care on behalf of the idiot customers is when they ask "how are you today?" i like to say "having the worst day in teh world"....it really makes em stumble on what they areabout to say next.
prizbilla_babykilla

Jul 13, 2009, 8:28 PM
haha. nice. i have people come into my store EVERYDAY with the same situation you just described. i have a bestbuy and a car toys right next to my store. i just charge them for transfer and call it good. if they don't want to pay, then they're stuff doesn't get transfered. simple as that.
ac4321

Jul 12, 2009, 3:25 PM
If you wanted to be really mean you could have said, "here, let me make an appointment for you in the Summer of 2011 when you get another phone."

🤣
CAS8586

Jul 12, 2009, 4:00 PM
like 30 bucks for a contact transfer and THEN be rude to her!!
sultrypickle

Jul 13, 2009, 9:04 AM
I have started getting an edge to my chats lately but I can't go too far. Upper management of the company I work for watches chats and if they decide they don't like you then you will be disabled no questions asked.

I get tired of repeating myself so I tend to tell the customer to review my previous statement alot.
computerking

Jul 15, 2009, 6:38 PM
Thank You.
Decept.ICON

Jul 15, 2009, 6:48 PM
I would have fired you for not closing the sale and being a dick... 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.