show all 24 replies

AHHHHHHH!

AVANESS

Jul 10, 2009, 6:21 PM
I HATE FLEXPAY!!!!!
dnbstyle29

Jul 10, 2009, 6:27 PM
I feel ya!

I hate Flexpay Customer service even more.
Every time I have to call them my blood starts to boil as "Harvinder" answers the phone...

😡
T-Monster

Jul 10, 2009, 6:49 PM
At least yours has a name like "harvinder" I get some guys named Josh. I feel like yelling "YOU SOUND LIKE YOU CAME HERE ON A FLOATING DOOR! YOUR NAME ISN'T JOSH!"
Lanae

Jul 10, 2009, 6:34 PM
and it hates you, lol...JK, Luv Ya Buddy 🙂
tmogrl09

Jul 11, 2009, 9:38 AM
I can NOT stand talking to them either! They are dumber than crap and NONE of them can speak english!! HELLOOOOO T-Mobile is an AMERICAN WIRELESS COMPANY SPEAK FREAKING ENLGISH PLEAAAAAAASEEEE! And all those missing payments? UGH! Rediculous!
Ask The Shack

Jul 14, 2009, 9:59 AM
T-Mobile isn't an American company. It's owned by a germin company.

Way to go stupid, you just made yourself look retarded.
NEPats726420

Jul 14, 2009, 10:05 AM
Ask The Shack said:
T-Mobile isn't an American company. It's owned by a germin company.

Way to go stupid, you just made yourself look retarded.

german usually has an "A" in it
Drunk

Jul 14, 2009, 10:19 AM
You burned yourself

Burn!
NEPats726420

Jul 14, 2009, 10:21 AM
how do you figure?
angelsftw2007

Jul 14, 2009, 3:55 PM
If you're going to give someone crap, make sure you know how to spell all the words.... 🙄
NEPats726420

Jul 14, 2009, 5:51 PM
i didnt spell anything wrong lol
angelsftw2007

Jul 17, 2009, 11:10 AM
Are you sure??? 🙄
NEPats726420

Jul 17, 2009, 11:31 AM
german usually has an "A" in it

what's not spelled correctly?
20momof3

Jul 11, 2009, 12:51 PM
Has anyone noticed...MOST OF OUR FLEX PAY CARE IS NOW LOCATED WITHIN THE US. When you dial their phone number, now, 9 times out of 10 you're going to speaking with someone who does not have a 37 letter name or a thick accent.

tmogirl09...we can't control the missing payments...and that's something that we only deal with through sales support...I don't think it's something that occurs with a new in store activation.
20momof3

Jul 11, 2009, 12:57 PM
20momof3 said:
Has anyone noticed...MOST OF OUR FLEX PAY CARE IS NOW LOCATED WITHIN THE US. When you dial their phone number, now, 9 times out of 10 you're going to speaking with someone who does not have a 37 letter name or a thick accent.

tmogirl09...we can't control the missing payments...and that's something that we only deal with through sales support...I don't think it's something that occurs with a new in store activation.

When you dial their phone number now, 9 times out of 10, you're going to be speaking with someone...

Fixed.
tmogrl09

Jul 11, 2009, 3:20 PM
20momof3.. I understand we cannot control it.. I have yet to see it happen with an in store activation, but I just think Tmo needs to do something to fix the problem with missing payments. I just feel bad for the customers because of this issue.. Don't get me wrong, I think flex pay is awesome for those credit challenged customers, no deposit or anything, but they need to do something to show the payments posting to care's side.
20momof3

Jul 11, 2009, 4:17 PM
It's totally okay to want something done about it, for the sake of our customers...but our hands are tied. Things with Flex Pay are much better now than they were when Flex Pay launched two years ago. Yes, missing payments are something that in our department we deal with quite frequently...but that's part of why our department is here. Sales Support...it's all in the name.

I don't mean to come off rude, but it's not going to do us any good to keep complaining about something that hasn't been able to be resolved over about the last year or so. That's all.
crazygirl85

Jul 11, 2009, 4:27 PM
I couldn't agree with you more!!!! Get someone on the phone that speaks english for god sake!!!! 😡
tmogrl09

Jul 11, 2009, 5:15 PM
This place is kind of here to vent, 20momof3, and that is what I, as well as alot of other people here, is doing. Sorry if I disagree with you, but it's not all "happy" thoughts in this place, u know what I mean? I'll complain about it all I want, I have the right to vent. If you don't like it, then don't read it.
20momof3

Jul 11, 2009, 5:51 PM
I never said I don't like it, and I never said that it's not your right to do so. If you don't like my opinion then don't reply.
20momof3

Jul 11, 2009, 6:00 PM
20momof3 said:
I never said I don't like it, and I never said that it's not your right to do so. If you don't like my opinion then don't reply.

I forgot...I never said it's all happy etc. It's not anyone's fault that you're on the defensive because I simply said that complaining about something that is impossible to fix isn't going to happen...take it or leave it.
angelsftw2007

Jul 11, 2009, 7:56 PM
Due to the system being what it is and NOT being able to change the way it is. Why should anyone "complain/vent" if its not going to do any good. 🙄
ihatestupidppl

Jul 12, 2009, 4:45 PM
I know i hate it too. I feel like mt I.Q drops a few points when I activate a flexpay customer.
Outside the norm

Jul 14, 2009, 11:05 AM
I worked for corporate T-Mobile before going back to work for verizon. I miss flex pay. At least with the contract version customers still could get a discount on phones and the ability to not have to pay a 400.00 deposit is great. I think a customer should have the ability to choose deposit or flex pay though. because alot of features arent offered on flex pay.

BUT, I do agree, Flex pay customer care outside the U.S. is the worst i have ever seen or heard about.
tmogrl09

Jul 15, 2009, 4:00 PM
I agree flex pay is an awesome service, helping the customer out is the best part.. Just dealing with the customer service is a pain in the ass..and dealing with missing payments is also a pain. During the day time when I call FP care is when I get the people that don't speak english..then closer to the evening I start getting the ones who do speak English. Oh well, whateva

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.