Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

I need a relese date for ..

whiteboy55

Jul 8, 2009, 12:23 PM
HTC Touch Pro 2... i know Tmobile is getting it, but what i want to know is, when is Verizon getting it?

http://tchan4.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/ve ... »
getsome

Jul 8, 2009, 12:35 PM
no. google son. google.
whiteboy55

Jul 8, 2009, 12:36 PM
im not your son. #2 iv already looked there, y do you think im asking here
jazzybaby

Jul 8, 2009, 12:43 PM
uh oh sounds hostile... 👀
getsome

Jul 8, 2009, 12:46 PM
release dates are proprietary and sensitive information given to employees. When the company wants them to be public then they will release it to you.

to back up my first answer again....NO, son
whiteboy55

Jul 8, 2009, 2:16 PM
thats not an idiot, please respond and also if you know anything about the Storm 2
getsome

Jul 8, 2009, 2:49 PM
diaf...
whiteboy55

Jul 8, 2009, 3:19 PM
you type that like i have a f*cking idea what it means
getsome

Jul 8, 2009, 3:32 PM
google son...google
llama

Jul 8, 2009, 3:05 PM
son, the word is "release"...
whiteboy55

Jul 8, 2009, 3:20 PM
what ever, you know what it means misspelled OLD MAN
WZ_agent

Jul 8, 2009, 3:14 PM
heres the thing:

we either all dont know or we are bound by agreements with our carriers not to answer release date questions before they are officially announced. there was a huge deal with sprint monitoring these forums looking for people giving out this kind of info.

this may be hard info to find for these reasons
whiteboy55

Jul 8, 2009, 3:21 PM
THANK YOU FOR GIVING A REAL ANSWER, i just wanted any info, it seems that the intelligence has fallen off on phonescoop, that saddens me
WZ_agent

Jul 8, 2009, 3:25 PM
no problem
WorldSoCold

Jul 9, 2009, 3:24 PM
no, intelligence hasn't fallen from phonescoop.. it's just arrogant pricks like yourself who are losing intelligence because if you yourself were in the wireless industry, i'm pretty sure you would know these guidelines.
sckoisks17

Jul 8, 2009, 3:20 PM
Well, by the tiny bit of research I've done on this subject, T-Mobile's version is slated for an August release date. If T-Mobile has any exclusivity rights to it in the US, it could be anywhere from six months to a long, long time from then. On top of that, I've found no hardcore proof that a CDMA version of the Touch Pro2 is even in the works, so my answer with that information at this point in time is:

Never.

😁
whiteboy55

Jul 8, 2009, 3:22 PM
i appreciate your info, but there have been many sitings of a Verizon branded Pro2 , just dont know when...but thanks
sckoisks17

Jul 8, 2009, 3:27 PM
I've seen those as well, but all I've seen are fuzzy photos of what looks like a Touch Pro2 with a VZW logo. What I consider concrete proof that one is coming is FCC-cleared documents, official VZW press releases/teaser advertising featuring the phone, etc.
whiteboy55

Jul 8, 2009, 3:29 PM
got ya

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.