Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

where is the cheapest place to get my ERP phone?

lookitstony

Mar 11, 2005, 4:42 PM
30% big whoop.. we dont get at agent stores right? Im looking to get a z500 my friend said she got a v180 for $70 because of her discount (retail $150) but she said where she went it was $99. So i was looking to find my z500 $179 for less? 🙂 plus my 30%. Any info?
Iselltheshitoutofphones

Mar 14, 2005, 11:32 AM
I know you have thought of this already, but e-bay is where I buy all of my phones. Phone manufactures have contests for Cingular employees all the time. People dump them here really cheap. It is nice to have money instead of another phone that sits in your closet. That would be my best advice. Look for a bunceh of SE s710a's to hit the website. Also, look for a bunch of Moto a630's, Mpx220's and V551's as Moto is shipping phones from a contest a couple of months ago.

Also Moto is having another contest as we speak. In a few months you will also see a bunch of Moto v635's and RAZR's.

Hope this helps.....

Will

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.