Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

HAVE YOU EVER?!?!?

CAS8586

Jul 1, 2009, 4:59 PM
Looked at a customers pictures on their phones????? I know we dont suppose to do it, but i cant help it....Ive seen some $#!t...how about you??
GraGG

Jul 1, 2009, 5:02 PM
Keith-IA

Jul 1, 2009, 5:50 PM
They're having trouble sending it - so they SHOW it to you... there are some things in life that are better left unseen - and once seen, are seared into your memory forever. 🤣
Menno

Jul 1, 2009, 5:55 PM
You don't look at a customers pictures because 9/10 you'll wish you never saw anything. I've seen enough #O)&* just when pulling up the media folder to show them they transfered that I rarely even do that anymore.
GraGG

Jul 1, 2009, 8:17 PM
but everynow and then theres one worth bluetoothin over 😉
ac4321

Jul 1, 2009, 8:16 PM
The pictures people have on their screensavers are so gross I have no want to see what's inside.
(insert throw-up smiley)
chuckie

Jul 3, 2009, 6:45 PM
of course! when customer does a return/exchange we have to clear out all phones before shipping back, so on down times i look through everything msgs, pics, listen to ringtones they had incase i may want to bluetooth some to me! lol 🤣
matonater

Jul 3, 2009, 7:51 PM
all the time

once I did a pic transfer with the cellbrite on a phone that was snapped in half just to look at some pics

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.