Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Who Dated their customer?

CAS8586

Jun 30, 2009, 7:22 PM
Have you ever had that hot customer buy a phone or question about your product? Ended up giving your business card that has your cell number onto and called you and started a conversation with you?..I have..ended up being one of those great one night stands!
IrishCarBomb

Jun 30, 2009, 7:40 PM
Pretty similar to your situation... my kiosk is in a grocery store... she dropped something on her way out and I grabbed it and went out into the parking lot and gave it to her. She thanked me dearly, handed me her business card, and told me to call her when I got off... was a great 2 weeks... but ended when it became clear there wasn't much to her other than looks and daddy's credit card.
ElTriste

Jun 30, 2009, 10:32 PM
One of the best/worst relationships of my life happened because of that...I JUST got back from the vacation from hell, and I felt GREAT being back in california. She was buying a phone from an old employee who was slower then slingblade during an iq test and I struck up the convo. I ended up giving her my number, she called me that night and we went on our first date the next day. We kissed...and it was all over after that. As much hell as I went through in that relationship, I heard she works at a gym behind the mall I work at and she was passing out flyers here in this mall...I really do miss her even after the tumultuous relationship we had...argh...why'd you have to start this thread!!! 😕
HenaT

Jul 1, 2009, 9:43 AM
lmao... i sold a phone a to a chick once who worked about two kiosks away from my kiosk, she gave me her number and asked me to text her. i texted her before i got off, asked her to the movies, and she said "lets watch twilight!" (worst movie ever!!!) we went out for about 2 weeks, had some fun, then my ex came back and begged me to take her back lol... then i just kinda blew her off
T-Monster

Jul 3, 2009, 2:48 PM
Swine
Ask The Shack

Jul 1, 2009, 7:48 AM
I've done it twice. Once with this hot braud who came in to get her phone charged. After about 15 minutes of chatting, she gave me her number, and it was a fun night.

The next time this woman kept coming into my store, and finally dropped her number on the table, and said call me, or don't, but I can't keep coming in here for no reason.

She's now my wife.
fer712

Jul 1, 2009, 10:49 AM
😲 sweeet man
sckoisks17

Jul 1, 2009, 3:58 PM
I met this girl on Facebook and the first thing we talked about was my job, I ended up selling her a phone and she put her new number in the contacts list on my phone while I was programming hers. We dated for a few weeks and called it quits when we realized we didn't really like each other outside of the bedroom.
HumanStudios

Jul 1, 2009, 4:14 PM
Hahaha, well, at least you have the option of dating a customer. I'm on the phones, and who knows what lagoon creature is on the other end... and they're almost always long distance... no fun. Plus the calls are recorded, and we can get fired for giving out our info. :-P
ElTriste

Jul 1, 2009, 10:04 PM
Hey, I remember when they give indirect the numbers to "american only" call centers for sprint, and they were all hot sounding southern girls...if only there was video calling
matonater

Jul 4, 2009, 10:18 AM
I recall that as well I believe it was in georgia
SprintBGN

Jul 4, 2009, 10:57 AM
ah, I've a customer or two in my time....the best is after the store closes and you break in the desk in the back

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.