Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

im gonna blow (long)

cat herder

Jun 30, 2009, 1:32 PM
my frickin head off. i just sold a phone with as much data as the customer would take and my manager bitched me out and telling me just to add stuff. what happened was i just about had a guy talked into a free month of nav but told him that it was 9.99 a month after and he declined. my manager tells me i shouldnt have told him and just added it without him knowing. i told her that i would but i dont like it when they come back in bitching about their bill and how i didnt explain that it cost money after the first month and want a huge credit. she then bitched 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿
WorldSoCold

Jun 30, 2009, 1:42 PM
its unethical to add something to someones account without their permission. you can get fired for it and your manager should know better!

this is why they have to sign after you do a feature change or any kind of maintance to a new/existing account... them signing is not only them saying they agree to what is on their account, but it also stating that you went over everything with them and that you told them what you added/dropped.
dxniel

Jun 30, 2009, 1:51 PM
the righ thing i wouldnt worry about it, regardless it would be a chargeback
Ask The Shack

Jul 1, 2009, 8:10 AM
Thread Topic
im gonna blow (long)

That's what she said....
Marckoe

Jul 1, 2009, 9:10 AM
you mean he?
HenaT

Jul 1, 2009, 9:42 AM
You did the right thing! And if your manager got where he/she is by simply just adding stuff to peoples account (something is completely wrong with the requirements of obtaining a promotion over here) you should be the manager!!!
GraGG

Jul 1, 2009, 8:38 PM
I had no idea where this thread was going based off the subject 👀
matonater

Jul 2, 2009, 6:53 PM
plooky
matonater

Jul 2, 2009, 7:58 PM
just say the word slamming to him and see what happens

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.