Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Customer do and say the dumbest things .

judge187

Jun 10, 2009, 10:20 AM
I was at work about 2 days ago I'm wearing work shirt the name tag I'm sporting the logo the whole 9 yards right and this customer walks right up to me and asks "do you work here" well i wouldn't be here if i didn't some people if you have another experience please share i love to here about the dumb **** customers do and ask
mist668

Jun 10, 2009, 10:46 AM
Had that a couple of times when I worked for Radioshack. Annoys me yeah uhmm im in the work attire and wearing a damn name tag, no I dont work here dumbass.
Burger Time

Jun 10, 2009, 11:29 AM
Seriously! Today at Starbucks some boob comes in and asks the cashier if they serve coffee here... Um DUH!!!!!
AVANESS

Jun 10, 2009, 12:29 PM
My co worker had some customer walk up to him and ask him if he speaks spanish(he's one of two hispanic people who work here that does not speak spanish).

He said, No, but he does, and pointed to me.(The white guy)

I greeted them in spanish, and they walked away.

haha... They must have thought we were crazy. Or they dont talk to white people.

Whatever
judge187

Jun 10, 2009, 1:15 PM
thats too funny so they didn't think the white guy knew spanish but thats what im talking about keep them coming i love to these stories
foneguy

Jun 15, 2009, 7:39 AM
I get that question all the time. I just reply with "I'm sorry, but no. I'm a paid celebrity model, hired to fill the chair, and make the store look full". Then they ask me who I am, and what I've been in. 🙄
SneakyRebelNinja

Jun 17, 2009, 4:38 PM
My personal favorite story. I work indirect, and my company ran a promo where we were selling mini laptops in a bundle with our aircards. A customer brought over the empty box to the laptop, and asked, "If I get this, do I have to pay for it today?" I told him, "No, I've had that thing for weeks now, it's taking up space. Have a nice day." His face lit up, and he walked out the door. Either he was playing along and knew there was nothing in the box, or was very excited that he just got a new house for free.
khrispii

Jun 17, 2009, 5:09 PM
I had a lady call in and tell me her air card was not working at all. I asked her if she had it plugged into the laptop properly. She said she didn't own a laptop. She said she didn't know she "needed a laptop to use it. The guy in the store never mentioned having to have a laptop". I thought about offering to sell her some really cheap property on the moon.
BLEDSOE

Jun 17, 2009, 5:47 PM
we all know the card was supposed to connect her to the internet and then those invisible screens (aka-Minority Report) would pop out and she could check her email. I mean duh! Ours come with those....what do you think i am typing on right now. 😉
Menno

Jun 17, 2009, 6:05 PM
My company sells one that you just have to put in your pocket and it will open up a browser in your eye.. you don't even need a screen.

😎
BLEDSOE

Jun 18, 2009, 8:49 AM
🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤

Man....that's awesome. And another thing that will just get washed in the washing machine. 😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.