M: How much do you want to put on it?
      DA: Can I put 15?
      M: Yes
      DA: How much that?
      M: About 15
      DA: Ok tank
Drunk

Jun 8, 2009, 5:01 PM
This guy just called me four or five more times wanting to activate a "SIMSONG" phone.
wiseguy

Jun 8, 2009, 6:52 PM
my favorite is when a customer comes in and needs pre-paid minutes and i ask them which carrier they have they say motorola...i hate people!!!!
Drunk

Jun 8, 2009, 7:15 PM
Ok so for the last two weeks he's been calling, well he's said every time "I'll have my mom take me ok"
Just five min ago he came in.... went to fill out everything for a contract, his name filled the "customer name" and "address" area, then his phone number filled the "phone number" and "signature" part. He didn't know his social and I said sorry you have to have pre paid. He was bummed but we got him the "pee paid" phone he wanted and he's now out of my hair... till next month..
NEPats726420

Jun 9, 2009, 12:49 PM
a little asian guy was asking me about wee fee (aka wifi) the other day!! 🤣 🤣
lilyofthenorth

Jun 9, 2009, 3:10 PM
OMG lol...My co-worker asked me about mee fee (mifi). I had to correctly pronounce it for her....WOW!!!!
NEPats726420

Jun 9, 2009, 4:15 PM
🤣 🤣 thats too much, lol
lilyofthenorth

Jun 9, 2009, 4:41 PM
yeah my thoughts exactly....It was the shift supervisor lol....
NEPats726420

Jun 9, 2009, 4:48 PM
oh god, time for that person to update the resume and look for a new job
lilyofthenorth

Jun 9, 2009, 4:57 PM
HAHA Yeah right....this person KNOWS IT ALL!!! I'm just a dumb pee-on lmao....
NEPats726420

Jun 9, 2009, 5:40 PM
sounds like they know it all!! 🤣 🤣
lilyofthenorth

Jun 9, 2009, 5:51 PM
Yeah regular Grade A genius material...They are contantly "correcting" me in front of customers just to prove how much they know and 9/10 times...yep you guessed it...they're wrong. But by then the damage is done. Loverly!!!! 🤣 🤣 🙄 🙄
NEPats726420

Jun 10, 2009, 3:46 PM
🤣 🤣 thats why us supervisors and managers get the big bucks!!!!!
lilyofthenorth

Jun 10, 2009, 5:35 PM
But would you really throw every co-worker under the bus at every turn and run your co-workers into the ground to customers and walk all over them just to get an upgrade from them? This ones a real piece of work and needs a lesson in public relations.
Drunk

Jun 10, 2009, 5:42 PM
I'd glue a quarter to the floor of your store and tell him to pick it up, and when he goes to pick it up I'd kick him in the face then pull out your stapler and staple his face, eyes, and nose till he cries uncle.
That's what I would do if someone said they were right all the time.
lilyofthenorth

Jun 10, 2009, 5:47 PM
OMG LMAO That def helped my mood. That would be a wonderful idea.....hmmmmmm love it. They jipped me out of a sale that I bust my behind for today and I just am sick of it.

I needed a good laugh. Thank you!!! 🤣 🤣 😁
HotPocket

Jun 13, 2009, 2:25 PM
that I've heard all day. I would take a phone book straight to his face though. It is more fun than you'll ever know. 😁
Krantros

Jun 12, 2009, 4:14 PM
We had an Issue like this with our manager in our area. He would come up in the middle of the sale an undercut price down 50-100$ just to prove that he could and jip your commission, yell @ employees (literalyl) for simple things, and all around just being a dick. The employees got sick of it and escalated the situation to the dm. We had a sit down session with him where we all pretty much screamed @ him for being a c0ck, and he hasn't been a d0uche since 🙂
lilyofthenorth

Jun 12, 2009, 4:23 PM
The problem is that everytime there's a sit down....this person cons the manager into believing the perfect lies. We look bad and they get a raise. It doesn't matter what we say...we're wrong and the manager believes this person. UGH I wish I had a true blue solution....I may look for a dif job if this keeps up. I love what i do and My company is actually a decent company to work for (excluding anal retentive, backstabbing coworkers)
lilyofthenorth

Jun 12, 2009, 4:25 PM
Uuuummmm yeah I know. meefee is not however. Unless you have a cute lil poodle named meefee.
matonater

Jun 10, 2009, 9:20 AM
I had some redneck calling it hi-fi

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.